Chapter 1:The Truth Uncovered

Notice: This story starts after episode 130 of the UnOrdinary Webtoon
I own nothing, UnOrdinary belongs to Uru-Chan and I advise you read the comic first

Narrator's POV
After John left the abandoned building where they held Seraphina, he hurries to the infirmary where he suspects Seraphina to be.
At the infirmary John barges in and interrupts Arlo, Elaine and Seraphina' conversation. "Sera!" he yelled with a worried face. Elaine and Arlo stare at him while Seraphina couldn't bring herself to look him in the eyes. Silence fell as Seraphina looked up trying not to cry. As John walks closer to her she looks away feeling ashamed at her.

Seraphina's POV
I am a disappointment.
"Sorry, John. I let you down. I tried everything you thought me but nothing worked. I'll never be as strong as you."

Narrator's POV
John couldn't say anything, he just stood there in silence....
John reached over to Seraphina without saying a single word while Seraphina looked confused.
John gave Seraphina a big hug and she started to tear up."Don't think about that right now. Everything takes time. I'll always be here, with you.

Time skip
After a long comforting hug Remi and Blyke walz in to see Isen. They questioned Isen about who beat him up and if he knew who it was

John's POV
Flashback William: John you can't hide it fore ever. Don't ruin this for yourself again. Flashback end
John:" Isen, it's ok you can tell them."

Narrator's POV
Isen, Elaine and Arlo look worried while the rest seemed confused. John was looking down and feeling very ashamed and was ready to tell the truth more or less after seeing Seraphina. Isen the told what he knew about John while Arlo explained what had happened at the Turf War site.

Seraphina's POV
No, why would he lie? Why? Didn't he trust me? Was this his master plan? To see me struggle and suffer? There has to be a reason, right?
"John, Yelp me the truth right now! Why didn't you tell me. I-I trusted you I looked up to you and now you're telling me it was all a lie? Does the time we spent together matter nothing to you? Where you making fun of me?" I said while tearing up.

Elaine's POV
How terrible he made Sera cry and then not even answer. I should have told her but who knows what John would have done to me.

John's POV
"Sera, I would never make fun of you or hurt you on purpose! You know that, right?"
I screwed up big time now!
"Sera I am sorry if I hurt you I promise- "
"No, just tell me the truth and if you lie again..." Seraphina yelled.
"I get it, ok I'll tell you ...." btw I didn't want to write that part because it was to long and you probably already heard it enough times already
"And that's what happened" I said while clearly looking down. "Hey Sera we will still be friends right?"

Narrator's POV
Seraphina looked at him straight into his golden eyes and says:" Of course, why wouldn't we be? And here I thought you were EMBER or something" she jokes as she chuckles a little. Immediately John hugs her and says while holding back his tears:"You mean it, right?"
"Of course" she replied