13

— Namjoon pov —

I carefully watch y/n after she speaks with that truly awful girl, I caught her eyes shimmering from what seemed like pain...I wanted to do something but I couldn't now as our body guard stepped in.

He would stop me from going near her...and I really don't know if it is her...

I watch silently, seeing her small frame putting the glass back into the cabinet and bringing her arm to her chest, I watched as her lips moved ever so slightly and her hand pinch herself.

My eyes widen as I felt the same pinch on my own arm, I didn't hesitate to reply pinching my arm also, happiness filling within me as a grin whacks onto my face.

I must've looked like a psycho but I didn't care, it was her!, Hoseok was right, I have finally found her! All I wanted to do was rush over and embrace her but something stopped me...It was a feeling within me, like it was telling me to wait, to hold back.

But for what!?! She was here in front of me! Why should I hold back...but as I tried to get up this weight on my shoulders held me down before making me draw my attention to our body guard.

I nodded to incline we needed to go and do we both left, but my heart and head where aching at how something was holding me back.

But why?

She...she was right there!

I grit my teeth before getting to the van slouching back into my chair sighing.

"Was it her!?" Jimin squeals, I forgot the rest of the members with sitting and waiting until I came back.

"Yes," I sigh slumping back into my chair, running my fingers through my hair.

Soon an echo of shouts and screams filling my ears, but the screams were of happiness and could help but let a smile creep onto my face also.

I finally found her.

— your pov —

You slip on your run down high tops and grab your now filled pastel blue back pack. You gulp before shoving your phone in your pocket and staring yourself down in the mirror.

You now have your make up and and have done your hair the way you like it, maybe put a little more effort into it.

You nod to yourself before holding up yourself and walking down stairs, "bye mum I'll be back after the concert!" You cheer before shooting out the door before she held you back.

You shoot out the door and again make your way to the concert arena, you begin to feel this sickly and horrible feeling build up inside of you as each step you edge closer to your fate.

Your stomach sends aching little pains or twitches throughout your walk, soon you lay your eyes of the whopping line from the entrance and the squeals, shouts, chants and screams fill your ears.

You slip in your head phones and blast your music in your ears, this time not being the usual bts but sadder more depressing songs.

You wanted to warn your soulmate somehow, whomever he was.

You stand in the back of the line tapping your foot, trying to hide from Nancy but your arm is violently tugged and your whole frame is ripped from the line.

"Your in the wrong line, soulless." Nancy seethes through her teeth before dragging your tired, frail frame straight to the entrance.

You quickly rummage through your backpack and tug out the ticket both you and Nancy get let in and escorted to your seats along with. A bunch of other girls. Some wear masks, some hats, some merchandise you felt so out of place, you hardly knew the group, heck you didn't even know the members names yet!