Formulate

A/N: As usual, I would recommend putting the video on loop.

Crinkling resonated around the room as movement occurred under fabric. Some crumbs decorated the floor and sheets, and empty dishes were stacked atop both nightstands; it was lovely, then.

Like on mornings past, (f/n) reached out her hands towards the source of warmth that she adored so much; however, her right hand never found him. Rather, it slid into an opened bag of finished barbeque chips. She furrowed her brows some as her hand moved around in the wrapper. Confusion covered her expression, and laughter awoke her mind. It tickled her ears, and her hand was freed from the food packaging prison.

"Still hungry?" a voice chuckled out melodically.

She steadily peeked open her left eye. Perplexed sleepiness dominated it. "Wh-what?" she asked groggily, her eyes searching for what he was referring to. When her eyes landed on the empty bag, a slight hint of heat greeted her cheeks before she couldn't help but laugh tiredly. "I guess so. Any left?"

Playing along with her, he tilted the opening towards him and pretended to examine the inside thoroughly. "A crumb or two." He pointed the bag towards her. "Interested?"

Slightly, she leaned up on her right elbow and investigated the internals of it. Two small crumbs were left. "Why not," she mumbled, amused. Her hand reached in and grabbed the tiny pieces before she ate them. Her tongue ran over her bottom lip afterwards out of instinct more than anything else.

Edmund moved the bag back, crumpled it up and threw it into the waste bin. (F/n) fell back onto the bed, but she moved closer to him so that she could rest her head on his lap. "How long have you been up?" Her fingers smoothed out some of the sheets absentmindedly.

"Ten minutes about." His fingers reached down and combed through her locks soothingly. She instantly relaxed under his touch. "Though, I think that we should skip breakfast." Her eyes scanned over all of the empty dishes and a few other chip bags before she laughed in agreement.

"Let's just relax in bed for a bit longer." A small yawn followed, and his fingers paused as he admired the cuteness of it. "I think that I'm still in a food coma." She cuddled more into him.

"Well, I did say that we'd do what you want to do today." A soft smile greeted her lips. "While we're relaxing, though, I'd like to discuss something with you." A hum from her indicated him to carry on. "Our wedding, are you fine keeping it small?"

"I wouldn't mind. My parents are off on a tour of the states for a year right now as part of their retirement plans." She rolled over onto her back and stared up at him. "Besides, I take it that you don't want to wait a year." (F/n) laughed some. "It did only take about a few months for you to propose after all."

"You caught me." He held up his hands teasingly, and she shook her head at the gesture in mirth. "But, I was thinking that it could be just the two of us and the officiant. It could be in another month." Momentarily, she froze. (F/n) had been thinking at least two. Then again if it would be just the two of them, planning wouldn't be quite as complicated. It probably was manageable.