Chapter Eighteen.

Four years later.

Ramona nervously looked at the crowd of people that gathered in the church, she looked into Cain's eyes and he was smiling so brightly. She giggles a little and she sighs. "I promise that I would love you no matter how many times you watch Barefoot in the Park a billion times, every time we would do movie night." Ramona started and their family laughs. "I feel overwhelmingly lucky and proud to be standing beside you today.... Thank you for accepting me for all that I am. I want to to thank you for knowing that you wanted to marry the day you met me. I take you to be my partner for life, I promise above all else to live in truth with you and to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart as a sanctuary of warmth and peace and pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor as I join my life to yours even though my life was joined with yours when you first told me that you loved me." Ramona sats and Cain wipes his face because he was crying, Chip patted his back and he didn't care if people thought he was a cry baby but he thought Ramona's vows were beautiful.

Cain got himself together and he smiles as he stares into her brown eyes. "Ramona, I knew from the very moment I laid eyes on you that you were my forever even though you kicked a guy's balls in but it was such a beautiful moment.. Someway, somehow, I was determined to make you mine and you also everyone else knew that. And from this day forward my heart is entirely and was always yours.... As we continue to grow in our lives together, I promise to give you all of my words when needed, and to share in the silence when they are not, to pick you up if you are down, to love you unconditionally, to lay my bare skin on you when needed most, to care for you and our families for as long as we live, to adventure with you always, to say I love you before falling asleep each night, to be the best  Dad I can be as we grow a family together, and to always know in the deepest part of my soul, that when challenges arise we will always find our way back to one another. Ramona, you are my everything and this is my promise to you." Cain says and Ramona wipes under her eyes, she broke out into a sob and Cain quickly wipes her tears away.

Pastor Micheal gives them the rings and Cain held her engagement ring that her Dad gave to Jillian that has been in the family for generations. "Cain, as you place the ring on Ramona's finger, please repeat after me." Pastor Micheal says and Ramona nervously smiled. "As a sign of my love for you, of choosing to share my whole life's journey with you and of my knowing that in marrying you. I shall become much more than I am. I give you this ring, with the pledge. That with you, I shall become my highest expression of God, sharing the gifts that I have and I am with you and the world." He repeated and he slips the ring on her finger gently, she smiles and she looks to the side to see Fatima as her maid of honor, Annette and Molly they all smiled and Annette held up a thumbs up.

Their wedding colors were white, rose pink a light green The men wore black suits with green ties while the women wore rose pink dresses, everyone in the audience wore white.

Ramona was given his ring and she smiles as she looks at Pastor Micheal. "Ramona, as you place the ring on Cain's finger, please repeat after me."As a sign of my love for you, of choosing to share my whole life's journey with you, and of my knowing that in marrying you. I shall become much more than I am, I give you this ring, with the pledge. That with you, I shall become my highest expression of God, sharing the gifts that I have and I am with you and the world." Ramona says and she slips the ring on her finger.

Pastor Micheal smiles at the couple. "May the blessings of life, the joy of love, the peace of truth, and the wisdom and strength of Spirit, be your constant companion, now and always, as husband and wife. You may seal this union with a kiss!" He exclaimed at the end and Cain leans down then captured his lips with hers while he wrapped his arms around her. Chip starts crying while Bruce rubs his back, Jillian and Cher were hysterically crying while J-Baby and three-year-old daughter Dahlia which is Chip's daughter threw the rest of the flowers in the air while the ring barrier, Christopher, Bruce and Annette's son stood there holding the ring pillow with confusion. Cain pulls away and he holds his fist out with victory. Cain looks at Arthur who stood there crying silently as he clapped his hands with the rest of his family.