3. Gordie Imagine: Valentine Romeo

Y/F/N- Your friends name

You walked into school and was greeted by the large banner which read 'Happy Valentines Day Everyone' if only you had someone to spend it with. As you walked down the corridor you were faced with heart-eyed girls gazing at gifts and boys that were pushing their heart-eyed girlfriends up against lockers making out with them.

You thought about it, you wished you had a boyfriend, or a Valentine at least, but it would be difficult as there was only one boy you wanted and that was Gordie, Gordie Lachance, but you felt as if you didn't have a chance. Well you didn't really as he only saw you as a friend, a bestfriend in fact.

You had finally made your way to your locker after snapping out of your day dream, you managed to reach your locker after pushing past all the couples. At your locker your number one bestfriend Teddy was waiting for you, "Get anything in your locker Duchamp?" Teddy shook his head "Nope, but remember the night is still young" you laughed at him as you opened your locker "What?" he asked.

You and Teddy continued your conversation whilst you were loading your school books into your bag. Chris and Y/F/N walked over to you and Teddy hand in hand, Teddy wolf-whistled "Love birds incoming" Y/F/N blushed and nestled her head in Chris' shoulder. "Just shut up Duchamp" you droned, "I don't shut up I grow up and when I look at you I throw up" Teddy sang. You expected that from him but then you heard a mumble from Chris' neck "And then your mother walks around the corner and she licks it up" Y/F/N smiled as she moved her head away from her boyfriend's neck.

Vern came running over to the four of you as you slammed your locker shut, before he said anything he pointed to the floor and panted "What's that?" you looked to where he was pointing and there was a red card on the floor. You looked back at Y/F/N and the boys, they looked at you and told you to pick it up. You picked up the small red card and looked at it in your hands.

"What does it say?" Chris asked, before you could reply you saw Gordie walk towards you all. "Hey" he smiled and blushed a little when he looked at you but that was just the heat right? "You got a card?" Gordie asked pointing at your hand, you blushed "Yeah haven't looked at it yet though" you stopped talking as Macey came up behind Gordie and clapped her hands together. "Remember we have the newspaper to write at 12pm" he shook his head in response "Sorry I have to miss out today" as she was about to complain the bell rang signalising the first lesson was about to start.

You sat down at your English desk and sighed as you opened the red card that had been placed in your locker this morning. You then started to read what it said.

'Dear Y/N
You are a Juliet seeking for her Romeo but what if I told you your Romeo has been under your nose this whole time. I shall confess my love to you at your Chambers' and reveal my true self. Wait for me my sweet Juliet. I will come soon.
Lots of Love From
Your Secret Romeo.'

Your heart fluttered as you finished reading the note, but you didn't know who wrote it and you couldn't decide on what 'Chambers'' meant. Did it mean bed 'Chambers'' or did it mean Chris Chambers. You were honestly totally unsure. It was all one mystery.

You had gotten home and you walked into your room, you rested your bag on the back of your desk chair and you laid on your bed and groaned, you were still stuck on who it was. The boys didn't have a clue on the note and so your hopes of it being Gordie were slim but even if it wasn't Gordie you were still curious on who it was.

You pulled the now crumpled red card from your back pocket and looked it over again and you thought and it suddenly clicked it was like Romeo and Juliet. Your bed was the 'Chambers' and your window. Now you were scared some random boy would be knocking on your window but you were somewhat excited.

Time had passed and you had dinner, had a bath as well as also getting some homework done. You were now started to doubt whether this Romeo dude was coming, maybe it was a joke or a prank one of the boys had made up.

Thoughts started to rack through your brain until you heard a light tap on your window, "Holy shit" you mumbled to yourself. You were scared to open the window it was 9:38pm anyone could be out there but you took the risk and decided to open the window. Someone climbed through your window but it was to dark to see who it was.

"Umm Hey" you said curiously to the boy who was standing in front of you, "Hey there Juliet" he whispered too quietly to make out who it was. "Who are you then Romeo?" you and the mysterious boy chuckled, the chuckle seemed somewhat familiar, he flicked the bed side lamp on and you were met with the face of Gordie Lachance.

"So you're my Romeo" you smiled rubbing his cheeks, trying not to let your excitement get the better of you, "And you're my Juliet" he said whilst pulling you into a tight embrace. You had to admit it felt so good, he made you feel all strange, you could feel the butterflies forming in the pit of your stomach.

As you both pulled away from the hug he looked at you in the eyes and brushed a strand of hair out of your face and he whispered "I love you my Juliet" and you whispered "I love you too my Romeo" and you both leaned in for a kiss.

A/N
I felt like this one was better than the last but I'm not to sure. What do you guys think?
-Sofia