③③

when jungkook came back home something seemed different, like really different and he had such a bad feeling in his stomach when he opened the door and saw packed bags. "taehyung, i am not moving out", he yelled through the dorm and sighed heavily. "tell namjoon he can't move in", he added and looked confused when taehyung, jimin and namjoon looked out of his own bedroom and grinned at him.

"kinda already did", namjoon joked and showed jungkook his own bags.
"what the fuck", jungkook rolled his eyes and headed towards namjoon.
"you can be glad i am still angry enough to give you some fists as well", the youngest spit out and, grabbed namjoon by his collar and slammed him against the wall.

taehyung shook his head and looked at jungkook for a while, "baby, can you just stop", he mumbled amused by jungkook's obvious jealousy. namjoon shot taehyung a warning glare but tae only shrugged, "he needs that, suck it up", taehyung crossed his arms and simply let jungkook do what he wanted.
"he's going to punch the shit out of me, man!!!", namjoon complained but taehyung shrugged and jungkook smiled satisfied.

"you dumb bitch listen to me now. i don't know what stupid taehyung told you but we're not just friends. actually we fuck since i am able to get boners and we were in love way before. we're basically boyfriends but we don't call it like that so you better back the fuck off or i will rip your head off, chop your dick off and feed it to the two most stupid rats in this universe", he quickly winked at jimin so he'd get the insider. he meant hoseok and yoongi if that wasn't clear.
then he continued his anger speech;

"and also. taehyung only loves me and no matter how big your dick is, mine is better and taehyung is mine and you can not have him and i don't care if he likes you or shit, you can never have him because he is mine. he has always been and he will always be. and i swear, one day you'll be at our wedding and you'll be so fucking jealous cuz he is MINE. and i would love to punch you right now but i feel like if i do so, taehyung will get mad and UGH", then he backed away and walked to taehyung and stared at him. still pissed as fuck.

"kiss me in front of him, now", he demanded and literally everyone in this room started laughing.

taehyung only shook his head amused, grabbed jungkook by his cheeks and kissed him in front of namjoon. he kissed him deeply and with so much love that jungkook's heart skipped beat after beat and he couldn't help but squeak into the kiss.
when they parted, jungkook immediately turned around and looked at namjoon.

"hah, loser", then he smiled like a boss.

namjoon only sighed and pointed on jungkook's bags. "we decided that you're going on vacation with jimin. y'know we need some time to fuck and everything", namjoon smiled devilishly and jungkook balled his fists all over again.
"no he is mine, stop", he started tearing up and clinged on taehyung. "don't fuck him", he pouted and taehyung only smiled.

"won't do that, we'll just go on vacation together so we thought it's best if you and jimin take a break from everything as well."
"why can't we all go together?", jungkook asked confused.

"it's a boys thing, ya know? no kinda-boyfriends allowed", taehyung explained. jungkook rolled his eyes. "pft you aren't allowed at jimin and my party vacation too", he snapped and crossed his arms.

"we'll skype every day, ok?", jungkook asked quietly so the others wouldn't hear. he still wanted to seem cool in front of them. "sure baby", taehyung winked and ruffled his hair. "and we will have camsex, right?", jungkook added.
"don't you remember how that went the last time....", taehyung chuckled.

"not my fault you got horny while i was at family dinner!!!", jungkook yelled out and taehyung smiled. "we'll see", he then said and then looked over to jimin who stood there without saying a word.
"you good, bro?", taehyung asked softly but jimin didn't answer.

"only doing that because you two are dumbasses but i support it", jimin sighed, grabbed his own bag and then jungkook's hand. "let's go."

"where are we going?", jungkook asked curiously.
"not telling you", jimin smiled and jungkook pouted.

"why is everyone always against me?!", he complained.
jimin shrugged without showing any emotions and was about to open the door when they heard taehyung yelling after them, "no sucking dicks this time, jungkook's mine", taehyung reminded them because he really didn't like the view of them hand in hand.

"what if we do?", jungkook asked stubbornly.
"then i'd say it's no sex for jungkook until marriage", taehyung smirked and jungkook never felt more threatened in his whole damn life.

that sounded so horrible that he immediately let go of jimin's hand and took a safety distance.
taehyung, jimin and namjoon giggled and jungkook didn't understood because he was dumb as fuck.

***

tell me y'alls fav country for vacation i have no ideas where to send them lmao