14.

Previous Chapter:

I soon heard a knock on my door. I open the door and it... was her..

Yoonji..
————————————————————————-

I let her in with a smile.

She walks in with no expression. No wonder Yoongi likes her so much. I shut the door and spun around. "You can sleep on the bed-" she cuts me off by attacking me.

I dodged her fist and blocked it with my elbow. I push her on her chest making her stumble. Her hits were fast, I gotta tell you that. She gave me a few hits and my lip began to bleed. She tries to kick me but luckily I was fast enough to fly kick her in stomach. As she groans , I quickly got to the floor and tripped her making her fall and I got on top of her , choking her. I spoke.

"What the fuck is your problem?!"

Yoonji only laughs. And I stared at her confused. "Alright alright. You can get off me now." I rose and eye brow and got off of her. I wipe the blood off of the corner of my lips and stared at her. Giving her a glare. "You're pretty good at fighting aren't you?"

"Excuse me?" I say. She walks to a counter and leans with her arms cross.

"You're not bad for my brother." She says. I walk to my closest and took an outfit out.

"Your brother?? Why?" I changed into the outfit. And went to the bathroom as I let the door open, thinking who's her brother she's talking about.

"You seem pretty badass and it seem like you can actually handle him. And someone like you...he has never met before." She explains as I apply medicine on my lips.

"Your name is Yoonji, am I correct?" I look at her through the mirror. She nods her head once. "Ask me if I care." I walk out of the bathroom and back to my closet as I saw her face in shook. Then she came skipping to me and clings into my arms.

"Yah Unnie, why are you so mean to me?" I stared at her shock. Am I that old? She looks older than me. I gave her a questioning face.

"Unnie?" I said to her if I heard it correctly. She nods. "But-"

"Sorry if I made a wrong expression to my future sister-in-law but I was just testing if you were good for my brother. And the fight earlier haha that was also a test." Yoonji giggles and I was beyond confused.

"Wait, future sister-in-law? Who am I getting marrying with?" I said trying to figure out what she is trying to say. She lets go of my arms and sat on my bed.

"You don't know?! Hahahaha My brother." She said. I squinted my eyes on her.

"Who exactly??" I said trying to get things in progress together.

"Oh my fucking god, Mia. You sign the paper and you still don't know." She facepalm herself.She continues. "Min Yoongi Who is known as Min Suga, is my brother." She said explaining each and every word slowly.

My eyes is now wide open. I grab an outfit towards her. "Change into these I'll be back."

I walk out towards the door and head straight to Yoongi's Room. I was thinking they were girlfriends and boyfriends this whole entire time. I'm so stupid ugghhh.

Before I was going to knock, the door was wide open for me already and there was Yoongi who I need the most.

"Oh hey-" He was interrupted by my punch on the stomach but he was fast enough to hold my wrist. "What are you doing?" I ignore him and remove my hands from his grip and tried to hit him as possible but that didn't happen. I'm on the wall now trapped between in his arms.

"Why didn't you tell me I'll going to be marrying you? That's not true right?" I said. He smirks. "Your sister had to tell me. Is that what I needed to be through those 5 months?" He said nothing but to smirk. "Yep. All mine. Like I told you so." I pushed him away.

This is probably what Hoseok was been trying to tell me if I really want to do this. Ugggh I'm such an-

"And also , it's your fault you didn't read through what was written in the paper before you signed it. But you decide to rush it through so I'm fine with that." He smirks. I rolled my eyes. "We can rush too." He added as his smirk became bigger.

"No thank you!" My cheeks to began to turn red as I start to blush. I pushed him away. Fucking bastard.

I was gonna walk away but he pulls my wrist back to the same place we was before. He looks down at my lips as he rubs slightly on my wound that Yoonji made. His eyes soften. I pushed him away and stormed off.

I went back to my room and there was Yoonji sitting on the bed , looking like she as waiting for me. I close the door while still looking her awkwardly.  Yoonji's face suddenly turns serious.

"Do you have a crush on him?" She spoke.

"No, why would I?" I ask. I sat on the couch near by the window where I'm going to sleep. I hugged my legs and stared out.

"Then why did you-"

We were obviously heading towards an argument. I just gave her an annoying glare to shut her up. And surprisingly she did. I look back out side of the city.

What can get any worst than this.

————————————————————————
TO BE CONTINUED-