Fully Exposed

Staring down at an unconscious frog, Alan sat there on the restroom floor in a slight panic. He had no idea how long it was going to take Daniel to wake up from his frog form, meaning that he didn't know when it was going to happen either. This made things difficult for him, considering they both had to go to class in the next 20 minutes when the bell rang. 

"Shit... shitshitshit..." Alan muttered to himself softly, trying to think of a plan quickly. However, an idea came to his mind as he began to search through Daniel's clothes with one hand. "Car keys... please tell me they're here..." Surprisingly, Alan discovered the car keys to Daniel's Lexus, a happy smile not helping but to come to his face. 

"OK... one good thing out of this craptastic situation." Alan stated, placing them into his jeans pocket. Glancing at his watch, Alan guessed it would take him about 5 minutes to sprint to the student parking lot without his homeroom teacher getting suspicious. Gathering Daniel's clothes, he tucked his frog-formed crush underneath a shirt, as to not expose him when he left the stall. Luckily, it was empty, giving him time to exit the stall, walk quickly to the door, peek out into the hallway, and then make an immediate run for it. 

Considering he memorized this school as if he was in a video game, he turned corners without hesitation, refusing to stop. That is, until he collided with another student. 

"Fuck!" Alan shouted, doubling back into a set of lockers. 

"Shit! The hell?" a female voice cried out angrily, having gotten propelled into lockers across the hall by Alan's force. 

"I'm sorry! I'm in a hurry." Alan exclaimed quickly, making sure Daniel was still in his arms, tucked away carefully in the pile of clothes. He looked up at the student to see it was the same Asian female from before, and she looked just as surprised to see him again. 

"Uh... it's cool..." she stated softly, eyeing him carefully. "You alright?"

"I'm good... I just have to.... get to the nurses office with these clothes. My classmate puked all over himself in homeroom and these are from his car." Alan quickly lied, a nervous smile on his face. 

"Eww.... that's gross." she replied, an uneasy frown on her face. 

"Yeah... wasn't the best. Sorry for running into you. I gotta go." Alan proclaimed with a nod as he continued sprinting down the hall.

"It's cool! I get it... see you around..." she stated with a small smile and a wave.

He didn't even have time to reply back as he glanced up at a clock, seeing that a good 2 minutes had passed. 

FUCK. I have to get to his car. 

At the end of the hallway was a door heading outside to the back of the school, where students parked. Alan picked up his speed as he forced his body into the door, pushing it open with one good thrust before he headed out into the student parking lot. He searched around for Daniel's Lexus, his eyes darting quickly between the cars. Then, he pulled out Daniel's car key and pressed the lock button, before he heard a chirping noise and saw two headlights blink succinctly. 

"There it is!" Alan spoke to himself as he ran towards the car, unlocking the doors fully. He climbed into the backseat and closed the door behind him. He sat in the seat, catching his breath as he held the piles of clothing in his arms, before placing them down onto the seat next to him. He lifted up the shirt to still see a comatose frog, belly up. 

"Come on, Daniel.... you gotta wake up..." Alan pleaded softly, poking a frog leg gently. He glanced down at his watch, seeing that 5 minutes had already hit. "Fuck... I have another 5 minutes before she sends someone after me..."

He began to poke more at the frog resting on its back, not seeing any movement whatsoever. "What can I do to get him up?" Alan muttered anxiously, looking around the car for anything that could wake Daniel from his sleeping state. He then found a bag of potato chips, unopened, on the floor of the backseat. 

"Food, maybe?" Alan questioned, grabbing the bag and opening it. He pulled out a single chip and carefully held it over Frog-Daniel's nose, waving it back and forth slowly to see if that would work. 

Not too long after, a leg twitched. 

"HA! He smells it!" Alan shouted with glee, waving it faster. Slowly, the rest of the body began to move, a soft groan escaping from Daniel. 

"I'm gonna carry a bag of chips with me ALL. THE. TIME." Alan proclaimed happily, picking the frog up quickly and giving it a gentle shake. "Wake up, Daniel! Wake up so you can get this damn kiss!" Alan exclaimed joyfully.

"Huh?" Daniel muttered through his frog lips, his eyes slowly opening. 

Granted, he didn't have much time to actually focus his eyes before an impatient Alan placed a kiss on his lips, then immediately pulled back in disgust. 

"Ugh... so fucking gross..." Alan muttered, as he stared back at Daniel, seeing two frog eyes gazing back at him in confusion. 

"Alan...? What...?" Daniel muttered, still out of it, before he blinked to regain focus. 

"Hey... you ok?" Alan asked, still holding Daniel in his hands. "You're a frog again and you were unconscious." 

"Yeah... I'm ok..." Daniel stated with a light sigh, before he froze entirely. "Alan. Put me down."

Alan blinked at Daniel in complete confusion, as he still held him in his hands. "What? Why?"

"Cause-"

Daniel was fully cut off as a bright burst of light came out of nowhere, along with a loud curse from Alan and a groan from Daniel. When the light dissipated, Alan was on his back in the backseat of the car, holding his head in pain as it hit the panel of the car door when he landed. He blinked and looked up in a daze, to see Daniel sitting on top of him. 

Alan stared up in shock, his face as red as humanly possible. His entire body was frozen, his green eyes wide at the sight, not helping but to quickly glance over Daniel's body in embarrassment, fascination, arousal and shock. It wasn't until he looked down at his own lap did he realize that Daniel was fully naked as he sat on top of him. 

"Fuck." Alan gasped as he quickly looked away, his face on fire. 

"I'm really sorry! I tried to warn you!" Daniel stated in embarrassment, as he quickly climbed off of Alan and into the opening space in the backseat. 

Alan couldn't even form words, his mouth opening and closing as he quickly sat up in the seat, his body completely turned away, his back to Daniel fully. 

"Just... give me a second to get dressed..." Daniel forced out as he scrambled to get dressed, grabbing the pile of clothes from earlier. 

Alan just nodded frantically, not helping but to hold himself, his hands grasping onto his shirt sleeves tightly. 

I could DIE right now. DIE. Gonna need this boner to die with the quickness, though. 

-

A/N

Happy Sunday!! I hope everyone had a nice, safe weekend. 

It seems as if I'm getting into the habit of posting chapters on Sundays instead of Saturdays, so I may stick to this format from now on. It's easier for me in terms of balancing work and writing. 

Also, let me thank you guys again for all the support that you give for this story! I just looked at my ranking list for TNATF and it's ranked #32 lgbtfiction, which is freaking shocking!! Thanks so much!! It warms my heart to see that people are enjoying the story this much!

I do hope you enjoyed the chapter and look for the next update on Sunday, where Alan finally has his encounter with Thomas. Have a good week!

- Blu