chapter 5: Musuem wishes

It was a long 5 days. Especially for Adrien, Who was the only one that knew about meeting Mari at the museum. Marinette immediately woke up at 7:00 a.m. And started to get ready, Adrien however, woke up at 6:00 a.m. And started to get ready.

They had waited a long time till 5:00 p.m. It was as if they were suffering as the time passed by, slowly. Marinette ran to the museum. "Hey Alya!"

Alya smiled and looked at the girl. "Hey mari." Alya was fully aware of Adrien coming. They told him to meet them at the Egyptian sculpture. Nino had come to greet alya.

"Hey babe."

" Hey darling~" replied alya. "Hey mari, we need some space, would you mind meeting us back at the Egyptian sculpture?"

Marinette rolled her eyes and nodded. Great. She was the third wheel. As she made her way to the sculpture, she was greeted by being hugged in the back. "Guess who~" said he unknown man.

She smirked knowing exactly who it was. "Adrien." He laughed and took her by the hand. Running to the restrooms.

"Adrien-" he entered a private restroom. Locked the door and pushed her against the wall.

"Why is it always the bathroom?" She said with a cute giggle.

"Next time it'll be my bedroom princess." Marinette blushed at his comment. She smirked and grabbed his dick from the outside of his pants.

He gasped and She entered her tongue into his mouth. Rubbing his cock from the outside of his pants. He moaned into the kiss, becoming aggressive as he pulled off her pants.

A connected string of saliva attached to each of their mouths as they parted. He bit her bottom lip. "I liked your poem princess. I'm gonna be honest though, it made me horny."

She blushed and giggled. "I liked yours too. Can you picture me touching myself?"

Adrien blushed and began to imagine things he shouldn't have.

"Ahhh..." She curled her finger inside of herself. Resting one leg on the arm of her chair and one on the desk for more room. She moaned.

She inserted a second finger inside of herself. She moaned and her walls enclosed around them. "A-ahhh... F-fuck!" She was milking her fingers, a bit of cum slipping out, dropping off her chair and onto the floor.

" A-ahhh... " she inserted a third finger inside. No more then that. "AHH!" She moaned and pumped them in and out. Rubbing her walls and the top of her nub.

"Ah! F-fuck! "She threw her head back and started to thrust them into her. Cum sprayed over the desk and all over her chair. She slipped them out of her.

"Your such a naughty girl princess." Said the blonde, he slid down her panties. "Then punish me Adrien..." sad marinette leaning against the wall. He licked his lips.

"Well are you going to do it, or do I have to it myself?" Adrien blushed, she threw off her shirt and bra. Then slowly slid her hand down her stomach.

The boy grabbed her hand. "Hell no." He thrusted a finger inside of her without warning. She whimpered, "A-ah!"

He pumped his finger in and out of her. She moaned loudly, and wrapped her arms around his neck. She moaned and he started to rub her nub. " A-ahh! "

He smirked and played with her clint. Moving it around with his finger, marinette now screaming his name and begging for more. His finger traveled back down pumping inside her.

His fingers drenched in white liquid. "My turn princess." She smirked. " First time? " she asked. He nodded. She smiled. "Mine too. Well, giving it to someone."