instable

Lagos, Nigeria, present day
June 17,2016

It was a warm, and Golden day in Lagos, Nigeria. I took a deep breath as My clothing was regular as My Now Dark brown hair was straightened To my back, I had on a Long blue Hooded cardigan that stretched to my Ankles And A Black cap On my head. I looked around As I sat in A Table Across from Wanda Maximoff who poured Sugar into her Cup of tea And Looked at me with a smile.

"All right, what do you see?" Cap asked.

"Standard beat cops. Small station. Quiet street. It's a good target." Wanda said.

"There's an ATM in the south corner, which means...'' I said over the comms.

"Camera's." Wanda Replied.

"Both cross streets are one way." I added on.

"So, compromised escape routes?" She asked me.

"Means our guy doesn't care about being seen, he isn't afraid to make a mess on the way out. You see that Range Rover halfway up the block?" Steve asked.

"Yeah, the red one? It's cute." She replied.

"It's also bulletproof, which means private security, which means more guns, which means more headaches for somebody. Probably us." Natasha Replied, sipping her tea.

"You guys know I can move things with my mind, right?" Wanda Replied.

"Looking over your shoulder needs to become second nature." I replied.

"Anybody ever tell you you're a little paranoid?" Sam asked me.

"Not to my face. Why? Did you hear something?" I responded to Sam.

"Eyes on target, folks. This is the best lead we've had on Rumlow in six months. I don't want to lose him." Steve Stated to us.

"If he sees us coming that won't be a problem. He kind of hates us." Sam Awnsered. A garbage truck is Now pushing its way through traffic, with no regard to pedestrians or other vehicles.

"Sam, see that garbage truck? Tag it." Steve said to him over the radio.

"On it." He replies as From the back of Sam's Falcon jetpack, a small drone, Redwing, launches and flies down to scan the garbage truck.

"That truck's loaded for max weight. And the driver's armed." Sam says.

"It's a battering Ram." Natasha Replied.

"Go now." I said Now running away from the girls as I was now flying after the Garbage truck.

INSTITUTE FOR INFECTIOUS DISEASES

A man is sitting in the guard station. He looks over as the garbage truck comes towards the gate. The driver jumps out, and the truck slams into the guard station. Two trucks rush into the compound through the newly-made hole. Soldiers in black armor emerge from the trucks, firing their rifles around the courtyard. Four soldiers fire gas canisters into the building. Soldiers wearing gas masks enter. Steve arrives and takes out several of the soldiers. As I use energy To take away And destroy their guns.

"Body armor, AR15s. I make 11 hostiles." Steve says Over comms, Sam flies in and up to a rooftop, spinning And using his wings to block gunfire. He takes out two soldiers As I Use an Energy beam to take Out once soldier and Use telekenises to throw one out off the building.

"I Make 7." Sam says. Just as I use A Blast of energy And Kick 2 off the building.

"Five down." I said Kicking the one In the balls who raised A gun to my head As I Made a sommersalt off the building as Wanda Flew in front of me using a force field to Block bullets from the soldier.

"Sam." She said, as two soldier Were shooting at her And Sam kicked One in the chest and I threw a Beam At the other.

"Three." He said.

"Rumlow's on the third floor." Sam said to me and I nodded.

"Wanda Like we practiced." I said to her and she Nodded.

"What about the gas?" I asked Steve.

"Get it out." He said to me as I did so, Wanda uses her powers to lift Steve up and through the window. He grabs a soldier and pulls off their gas mask.

"Rumlow has a biological weapon." Steve said.

"Got It cap." Natasha says, She jumps off the motorcycle and it skids toward a soldier, taking him out. She runs forward, taking out soldiers through hand-to-hand combat and with her Widow's Bite cuffs. Rumlow comes up behind her and grabs her collar, dragging her onto a car. She fights back, and zaps his neck. No response.

"I don't Work Like that No More." He said, He throws her through the roofhatch into an armored vehicle, drops in a grenade, and shuts the hatch.
I was too Focused on controlling the gas to help, plus its Natasha Romonoff she'll be fine.

°°°

"Drop it! Or He'll drop this!" A man Said As I walked behind Natasha.

"He'll do it!" The second man said. Redwing descends and fires at the soldier with the vial. He drops, and in the moment of distraction, Natasha fires at the other soldier, I then Catch the falling vial with my telekenises securing the vial from harms way.

"Payload secure. Thanks, Sam." Natasha Said.

"Don't thank me thank him." Sam said.

"I'm not thanking that thing." Natasha said.

"Come On Girl, his name is red wing." Sam said.

"I'm still not thanking it." Natasha says.

"Go on pet him, he don't bite." I replied as Natasha rolls her eyes. I then Catch up with Wanda And check on her she tells me she's fine Until We see Rumlow He activates his bomb vest and Steve flinches as Rumlow's armor ignites, but Wanda keeps the blast contained around Rumlow who grimaces in agony. She lifts him into the air before loses control, I try to tske over and help her but both of out powers just make it worse As we're fighting for control magically and the explosion finally
blossoms, devastating entire floors of a nearby office building. Wanda sees what happened and covers her mouth in shock. And I'm In litteral tears as I look over and See the people dead on the ground.

"Sam... We need... Fire and Rescue... on the south side of the building. We gotta get up there." Steve says Open mouthed as The Energy in my palms Cool And Wanda is In Shock, Not able to process what just happened.