5. Vern Imagine: Blushing

You were a no good Chambers kid, sister to Eyeball Chambers and twin sister to Chris Chambers. Everyone was scared of you but you didn't really mind, you liked being in your own company anyway. On the odd occasion you did hang out with Chris and his friends, and most of the time hung out in their treehouse, hanging out in the with the boys did bring your attention to the small chubby one, Vern. You just thought he was a little cutie.

You walked down the small steps which led to the school canteen and you walked over to the bench where your brother and his friends were sitting. "Hey brotherrrr" you drawled as you wrapped an arm around his shoulder and whispered in his ear "Have you got any Winston's?" he rolled his eyes and passed pack of Winston cigarettes out of his shirt sleeve. "Y/N, whatever you do don't let Eyeball catch you with these as he would kill me and also don't smoke all of them okay, I still need some!" he stated sternly giving them over to you. You then kissed his cheek and shouted as you walked off "Thank you!"

As you looked back you saw Vern look at you as you walked way, you could feel yourself blush slightly as you walked out of the canteen. You decided to walk around the back of the school and smoke as that was the only place where you never got caught. You didn't want and necessarily need the school to give your father a call as you'll know you would get another beating from him and you cannot afford another black eye.

You sat down on the concrete floor and pulled out a cheap lighter from your leather jacket pocket and lit your cigarette. You puffed out the cloud of smoke that was in your mouth and then breathed it in again, the cigarettes always gave you satisfaction, cigarettes just relaxed you and took you out the world you really lived in.

As you finally finished your first cigarette and you just lit your second one you heard a cough, "Shit!" you muttered as you hid the cigarette behind your back. Vern then walked around the corner and you sighed in relief and pulled the cigarette back around from your back.

"You scared the living shit outta me!" you whisper yelled at him, "Sorry Y/N" Vern blushed, your face softened "It's okay" he breathed out "Okay phew" he chuckled scratching the back of his head. You took a puff of your newly lit cigarette and asked "Why are you here then?" Vern then turned bright red "So uh-um Y/N I was wondering i-if you would like t-to go to the Blue Point with me this Saturday? Sincerely it's fine if you don't wanna" he stuttered and mumbled fast.

You smirked at him and walked over to where he was standing and blew some smoke in his face and smiled "I would love too" and with that you kissed his cheek and walked off, leaving a blushing Vern behind you.

A/N
So this was so bad like terrible and I am so sorry.
-Sofia