chapter 8

"I'm home!"boruto shouted taking off his shoes.

TMP! TMP! TMP!

Boruto lift his head and was suddenly engulfed into a hug by none other than his little sister.

"Congrats big brother!"himawari shouted surprising boruto.

"Wah! Hey! Himawari! It's just round two
It ain't that big deal"boruto said trying to blanace himself.

"Welcome home boruto, how are you? Are you hurt?"she asked. Boruto put his sister down after hugging. "I'm fine. But I'm tired so...I think I'll just go up to my room"he asked walking upstairs to his room.

"I won't need dinner either"he said before closing the door leaving his mother and sister downstairs.

"Boruto..."

"Excuse me"hinata turn to the door causing himawari to beam in joy. "(Name)-chan!"she tackled the girl in hug which the girl caught her. "Hi hima-chan"you pat her head and slowly put her down.

"(Name)-chan are you here for boruto?"hinata asked. You nod your head.

"(Name)-chan?"a familair voice said behind you."lord seventh?"

*******

"Heard you passed round two..."naruto said picking the framed picture of his family.

"Yeah..."

Silence filled the room and no one dared to say.

"What? If that's it couldja go?"boruto said observing his father as he walk passed by him.

"You...did well"naruto said shocking boruto.

"See you later then..."

He tilt his head to the side. "You came up, just to say that?"he said before naruto reach the door handle.

"Well...it's... important you know. Real important...yeah..."naruto said thinking of ways to explain turning his eyes then look down. "Yeah... It's very important..oh! And..."

"What?..."

Naruto lift his fist in front of boruto. "Don't you lose to shikadai eh!"he said.Boruto stared at the fist pump while gripping his jacket where he hide his ninja tool.

"Of course not!"boruto said giving him a closed eyed grinned. Naruto smiled and punch his chest softly."I'll be watching okay?"

******

Murmurs, chattering and babbles with people gathering in the arena filling so many people watching the tournament. Parents and Hokage's gathering and childrens.

"It's time! I am sure you are all aware, that round three consists of individual matches. You may even face a teammate or...who knows your skills. There will be four stages, the final match will be a four-way battle between the winners of block A, B, C, and D!"The proctor Rock Lee proclaimed.

"Are you ready?!"

"Yeah!" Boruto said in agreement.

The huge screen started jumbling the names in the screen...

Uzumaki Boruto vs Yurui 

"We will now start the round three of chunin exam...Challengers, step forward"The proctor said as boruto step inside along with the chubby looking boy blowing his bubble gum from his mouth.

"The leafs uzumaki boruto and...the clouds Yurui! Match one begins!"

Both of them fought each other exchanging attacks. You sat down beside sarada watching boruto's match.