Ron/ Is Idiot Your Middle Name?

For My Ravenclaws
(Sorry everyone else and make sure to watch the video up top.)

First YearI gave Ron a stupid look, "Is your middle name Idiot?"

First Year
I gave Ron a stupid look, "Is your middle name Idiot?"

He gave me a what look, "It's Bilius actually." I looked to Harry as he looked out the window.

"Anyways, what houses do you lot want to be in?" I questioned as I began to eat a lemon drop.

Ron smirked, "I'm going to be in Gryffindor, like my family."

I snorted, "You have to be brave to be in Gryffindor." He glared at me.

"What about you Harry?" Ron asked looking at Harry, who looked over at us with a shrug.

I smiled, "I'm going to be a Ravenclaw, well I am a Ravenclaw. YN Ravenclaw." (I'm going to say Rowena had a son), "We'll still be friends right?"

Ron and Harry shared a look, "Well duh!"
————
Second Year
"You filthy little Mudblood." Draco sneered at Hermione.

I smacked him upside the head, "Don't be a twit, she has more brains then you will ever have in your close minded brain of yours!"

He growled at me, "Shut up you filthy little Blood Traitor, nothing better then the Weasleys! Pathetic."

Ron pulled his wand out, "You'll pay for that one, eat slugs!" Ron was shot backwards as me and Hermione shared a look.

"Ronald, I don't think your middle name is Bilius, it's Idiot." I groaned as he began to throw up slugs.

Draco and his friends all laughing, "Malfoy, you're pathetic! And you wonder why I refuse to go out with you! It's because you are a dirty pureblood, who is a wimp, and you will never be as brave, loyal and kind as the Weasleys have showed me for the past two years!"

I didn't see it but the Weasley Twins and Ron has one the most appreciative looks on their faces as they looked at me. And one with a little more, even if he didn't now it.
——————
Third Year
"Ron!" I screamed in horror as a black dog stood behind him. Harry held me back as I tried to help him.

Ron was being dragged down the tree, "Harry! YN! Harry!" He screamed as Harry let me go and we including Hermione ran towards the entrance.

I got whipped to the side as I felt myself bleeding. I cried out in pain as I threw myself into the tree entrance, where Ron had been taken. Harry and Hermione came in soon after.