I

"project"
_________________________________

After placing the delicate jewelry box on my bedside table, I took out my newly white jacket, with a pin that shouts out

Dr. Park Eunhee, Science and Technology

I walked to the lab where Taehyung told me to be in as soon as possible.

As I opened the door, Taehyung's eyes were glued to a laptop, probably working.

"Taehyung?" I called out his name.

He immediately shot up at the sound of my voice and closed the laptop.

"Hey chubs," Taehyung smiled sheepishly, trying to act innocent.

"What were you watching?" I smirked a little as I saw a sweaty Taehyung.

"Nothing," he said in a tone that I would never fall for.

"Aw come on Tae, its not like I don't know you, I've seen you always doing stuff like that ever since we were roommates," I rolled my eyes.

"Fine," he groaned and put his laptop up.

"Wait, you're watching R18 kdramas?" I asked curiously.

"A guy's gotta do what a guy's gotta do, Eunhee," he said with his lips pursed.

I left him to watch those kdramas as I roamed around the huge laboratory.

I stopped infront of an iron door that reads out

TEST HUMANS

"Hey Tae, whats this?" I asked curiously as I stared at the iron door.

"Trust me chubs, you don't wanna  enter there, maybe someday you'll find out," he said as his eyes were still on the laptop.

Before I could even say anything, the door opened revealing another guy in a white jacket, he waa much shorter than Taehyung, and his face was all covered in black soot.

"Tae! Did you mess up my experiment again?!" He scolded Taehyung.

"Maybe, maybe not," he replied casually.

"Oh, and who's this beautiful young lady?" He asked as his eyes turned into crescents upon seeing me.

"Beautiful? Tch. In my nightmares," Taehyung laughed as he faked a vomit.

"Thats Park Eunhee, the one I talked about, she's my bestfriend, Eunhee, thats Park Jimin, are you two related?" Taehyung scoffed.

"No, not at all," Jimin smiled as he reached out his hand for me to shake it.

"Park Eunhee, what a nice name," he smiled.

I blushed, wait, did I just freaking blushed? In front of HIM?

"Jimin specializes in electronics, he's behind that new phone I've been telling you," Tae continued.

"Lets grab some coffee next time," he winked. "And you, Taehyung, stop waltzing in the experiment room! My face almost got blown up!" He continued as he looked at Taehyung.

"I don't know, maybe I'll come with a McDonalds next time," he giggled.

"Anyway, I'll see you later!" He said as he went to the door and glanced at me and smiled before leaving.

I stared at the  already closed door, still processing what he did until I got a nudge from Taehyung.

"Yoohoo, Park Eunhee! Come back to earth! He's already in wonderland!" He chanted as he held a coffee on his other hand.

"Taehyung," I groaned at the older man beside me.

"Did I mention we have a project that will be given to us tomorrow?" He shrugged.

"Well, we are working together," I replied as I examined the different controllers.

-

It was already nighttime when I finally came out of my room in my pajamas, carrying my rose gold laptop.

"Hey chubs," someone greeted me from the living room.

"Tae! What are you doing here?" I said, surprised.

"I want to spend some time with you, we haven't really had those bonding times ever since I graduated," he smiled.

"And, this is Yeontan, I just got him, wanna pet him?" He said as he held a black and brown fluffy dog in front of my face.

"He's so adorable! He's a pomeranian!" I replied happily as I carried the dog in my arms.

"How 'bout the usual? Netflix and buttered popcorn with hot cocoa?" He smiled.

I nodded before plopping myself down with him and we spent four whole hours watching Netflix.

"Hey Tae," I called out.

"Yea?"

"What was in that iron door?" I asked.

"I told you, you'll find out once we recieve the project from Mr. Kang," he replied.

"Oh really?" I faced Tae.

He nodded his head and by his face it was a serious answer.

"Fine then," I said as I snuggled on his chest.

Just like the good old days

----

(UNEDITED)

If there's anything you should know about me, "short books" isn't in my vocabulary.