II

"entries"
___________________________________

Taehyung decided to spend the night at my place after we watched like 5 Netflix movies straight.

As soon as I woke up, the living room was empty and a sticky note was placed on the coffee table.

Chubs,

Work starts at 7! Now move that tiny ass of yours

♡Tae

I rolled my eyes and went to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Since the lab is a few rooms ahead, I decided to take my time.

After fixing myself up, I grabbed my coat and went out heading to the lab where Taehyung might be waiting for me.

As soon as I slowly opened the door, I saw Taehyung seated on his chair, facing someone.

And that someone I believe was Mr. Haneul Kang.

"Ah, Ms. Eunhee Park, the new recruit. Come and sit down beside your partner," Mr. Kang greeted with a smile.

I smiled back and got a chair and sat beside Taehyung.

"Okay, since you two will be working together, I will be showing you the new project you've been assigned to," Mr. Kang explained.

"What is it, Mr. Kang?" Taehyung asked.

"You'll be testing out an android, or short, you'll be making a human robot," Mr. Kang explained.

"Really? I mean, how?" I asked.

"Thats up to you, and what I mean by a human robot is that you'll be making it out of a real preserved human, all you have to do is repair its damaged internal organs with wires and metals," Mr. Kang replied.

"But sir, how can it help our community?" Taehyung asked.

"If your project is successful, surgeons can use it as a helpful way of saving other people's lives. Plus, you'll be loaded," Mr. Kang replied, raising an eyebrow.

"When is the deadline?" I asked again.

"Lets say in the next five months. It will be hard when going through tests and experiments, so I'll give time for that," Mr. Kang answered.

"Okay deal, we'll do the project," Taehyung smiled as he shook hands with the older man.

"Yes, I should be expecting progess and success in the time I have given you," Mr. Kang replied as he gave us a file.

I took it  and smiled at him before he headed out to the door.

"I have to go to the restroom," Taehyung whispered and went away quickly before Mr. Kang could even shut the door.

But when the door closed, a box fell down causing all its stuff to spread on the floor.

"Oh no, I shouldn't touch anything, but I do need to fix this," I wondered as I approached the mysterious, dusty box.

Whats this?

I picked up a brown, dusty book that looked like it has been ages since it was placed there.

I scanned the other stuff and I realised a gold watch lying on the floor.

"Isn't this.....

Dad's?"

"Hey Eunhee," a voice called which I responded to immediately.

"Oh hey Jimin," I replied as I stood up with the brown notebook.

"I was wondering if we could go out for some coffee," Jimin said as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"No she will not!" Another voice added followed by a strangled Jimin on the floor.

"Tae! Get off me!" Jimin squirmed.

"Heh, too late midget," Taehyung replied as he ruffled Jimin's hair.

"I would actually love to Jimin," I smiled at the blonde guy infront of me.

"Great! I'll pick you up at lunch alright?" Jimin replied as he managed to get Tae off of him.

"Seriously?! You're choosing a minion over your own bestfriend?" Tae pouted with his aegyo and fake cry.

"Don't act like a kid Tae, we practically watched 5 Netflix movies last night," I glared at the guy who was smiling cheekily.

"I'll see you guys later, Seokjin needs me," Jimin said as he headed to the door and closed it.

"We start the project later at lunch, so we can have lots of time for testing and relaxing," Taehyung said as he plopped down on his chair.

"And plus, we'll be opening that iron door," Tae continued as he pointed at the door with the sign. "For the body and research purposes."

I looked at the brown notebook tucked in the right pocket of my lab coat.

"And you know what I mean by.....

Test humans right?"

-----
(UNEDITED)
A/N:

Imma say this once and it will always be like this

There's no sequel cuz I'm lazy af