[39] Narrative¹²

Sana's really bored in the house that's why she decided to go out alone. While walking on the street, there are a lot of people looking at her that makes her really uncomfortable.

They are murmuring a lot of things about her being a daughter of a billionaire and marrying a son of a billionaire and she just ignored them by walking so fast.

"Sana unnie" Someone called her name and she immediately look at the direction where the voice came from. There she saw Tzuyu's little sister named Minju with a wide smile on her face.

"Hello" Sana greeted and they immediately hugged each other tightly.

"I was about to visit your house, I'm glad I saw you here. Where's oppa?" Minju asked and Sana shrugged her shoulders as an answer.

Minju and Sana are really close friends. Tzuyu's little sister knows their past relationship because they always use her as an excuse whenever they go out or something. She's always been their chaperon so their parents won't suspect anything about them.

"I'm sorry unnie if I didn't attend your wedding day. I attended a competition that day" Minju said with a sad tone.

"It's okay, Minju. It's not a real wedding to begin with" Sana chuckled.

"It's real. You guys are married for real and I can't wait to have a niece or nephew" She giggled and Sana just smiled at her.

"Cut your delusions. That will never happen" Sana said and Minju clings on her arm while they are walking back to their house.

"Do you still love oppa?" Minju curiously asked but Sana can't answer her anything.

"Silence means yes" Minju rejoiced.

"You know what happened to me. I'm still confused about everything" Sana honestly replied.

"Can you ask Tzuyu why we broke up? I badly want to know" Sana said because she's really curious about what happened to them.

"Or do you know what happened to us?" Sana asked

"He never shared anything about it. He went back to Taiwan and I had a hard time contacting him because he doesn't want to talk to anyone. The only thing he said is that you cheated on him" Minju said and now Sana's thinking deeply about it.

"But what do you feel for him right now, unnie?" Minju asked

"I'm mad because he left me alone last night" Sana said and now Minju's laughing about her answer. She thought the older girl will answer about her true feelings for Tzuyu but she ended up replying differently.

"I saw the photo that Momo unnie uploaded. You guys are so sweet there" Minju said, changing the topic.

"And his girlfriend got hella jealous about it" Sana laughed because she remembered Tzuyu calling his girlfriend a lot of times but his girlfriend didn't answer him.

"Wait, what? Oppa has a girlfriend?" Minju asked in disbelief and Sana immediately covered her mouth.

"I will surely strangle him" Minju mumbled.

"Do it but don't tell him that I told you this. He will surely strangle me"

"No unnie. He will surely kiss you to zip your mouth"

"What?! Your mind, Minju. You're like Nayeon" Sana said as she pinched Minju's cheeks.

"I will never accept his girlfriend. I only want you to be his girl, unnie. I know how much you love each other" Minju exclaimed while crossing her arms.

"You should accept her because she makes your brother happy" Sana said seriously. She thinks she doesn't deserves him, If it's true that she cheated on him.

Tzuyu arrived in their house and Minju quickly stood up to give her brother a hug.

"You're early" Tzuyu said and Sana suddenly walks closer to him as she grabs the box of donut on his hand.

"Wahh donuts" Sana cheered, she didn't even thank him for buying the donuts. Tzuyu just stared at her when she started to devour the food

"Look at her, she's like a kid" Tzuyu said to his little sister causing for Minju to poke the side of his stomach.

"Just admit that you still love her" she teased and Tzuyu just ignored her.

"Why are you here though?" He asked

"I visited Sana unnie. Are you going to meet dad?"

"I went to meet him at the company and he said we'll throw a pool party for you because you won on the competition"

"That's all?"

"And they want me and Sana to go out of country for -"

"Honeymoon because there are a lot of people asking them why you guys are just staying in the house when both families are hella rich" Minju explained because there's a lot of people gossiping about them.

"Why do they need to care about them? Argh. I hate those retards" Tzuyu sighed as he crosses his arms.

"And you never post anything about Sana unnie on your Facebook account. My schoolmates are also asking about it" she said.

"Just follow our parents and they'll grant you what you want" Minju said and tapped her brother's shoulder.

"I want a divorce"

"Divorce your face" she exclaimed as she walks away from him to eat some donuts with Sana.

"Unnie, invite your friends too. We have a pool party next week because I won on the competition"

"Really? Congratulations" Sana congratulated and gave the younger girl a hug.

After an hour, Minju left the house after her friends called her to participate on their vlog.

Sana is now watching a kdrama but Tzuyu suddenly changed the channel to annoy her.

"I'm watching! Give the remote to me" Sana shouted but Tzuyu only stood up and raised his hand so Sana can't easily reach the remote control.

"Tzuyu!" Sana tried reaching it but she felt uneasy when their body pressed against each other.

"Why are you blushing?" Tzuyu asked when Sana suddenly stopped reaching for the remote control.

"Fuck. I'll watch it upstairs" Sana gave up and quickly walks away from him.