22.

Jema's

"Yes sir Joric, yes po 1 week po, I'm sorry for the short notice sir."

"I understand po, yes po sorry talaga sir."

"Bye po."

Early in the morning tumawag ni Sir Joric road manager of Virtual Playground yung nanghahandle sakin.
Galit sila sa hindi ko pagpaalam na pag punta sa US, they are force to change some of my guesting schedule.
Baka pagbalik ko nalang.

Napabuntong hininga nalang ako when I received a message from ate Jia reminding me na I need to go home before the conference start.

Nauna nang nagalit sakin yung coaching staff dahil sa biglaan kung pag alis.

I know sobrang nagulo yung career ko pero Deanna needs me bahala na bukas at sa mga susunod na aaraw kailangan ko lang na asikasuhin si Deanna yun muna bago ang lahat.

Speaking of Deanna kailangan ko na siya gisingin  my pupuntahan kami.

Pinuntahan ko siya sa room niya she's sleeping pa.

I got a chance to stare at her, I can't believe that this girl in front of me is mine now.

Tuwing nakikita ko siya I don't mind what will happen to me when I go back to the Philippines, as long as I'm with her  It didn't bother me at all.

I kiss her to wake her up.

"Hhmmm" she smile at me pag dilat niya.

"Bangon na may pupuntahan tayo." I said

"Where?" She hugged me.

I face her and hold her cheeks."Hmmm to your  doctor love."

Her mood suddenly change.

Sabi ni Luigi It's been two years when Deanna last visit her doctor, she stop going to her check ups when she learns how to cope in her own way.

Gusto ko na magpacheck up siya kasama ko to know more about her PSTD too para alam ko kung ano ang need ko gawin.

"Ahh do I have to?" She sounds irritated.

"Samahan kita.. please love.."

"Fine."

"Galit ka?" I asked

"No, it's just that..I'm embarrassed." Umupo siya and she hold my hand.

"Wala ka naman dapat ikahiya. Stop over thinking tsaka bakit ka naman mahihiya, Being vulnerable is not embarrassing it's a proof that you are a human being, all of us are vulnerable in different ways and getting professional help is not wrong okay?" I try to convince her

"Sasamahan kita in every step you will take." I assured her.

Tumango siya.

"I got you always okay."

She's quiet hanggang sa makarating kami sa hospital.

I was holding her hand the whole time to reassure her that she's not alone.

"We meet again, Ms. Wong how are you." Her Doctor started.

At first Deanna was so hesitant but as the counseling and her therapy started it keeps her going and eventually open her up.

The therapy went well.

Her Doctor say it PTSD is a long treatment but it is not as hard as it seems the key is assurance and support system.

I also asked her Doctor is she will able be back on her old self prior those traumatic incident and she said it's still possible but don't rush her, Its Deanna choice daw if she wants it or gonna leave it all behind.