Internships 2 ( 1/? )

"Kacchan... Kacchan cuddles." Izuku murmurs as Katsuki hugs Izuku tighter, his face hurried in the smaller male's chest. Izuku pets his head, running his hands through his head and letting praise and compliments fall like waterfalls from his mouth.

"Kacchan did good, he deserves to be spoiled for the day." Izuku murmurs, "don't you think so Kacchan? Did you think you were good? You were so good, so nice, learned so quickly Kacchan and listened so carefully, you should keep it up Kacchan."

"Izuku! Cuddle me too!" Kirishima whines.

"No, only Kacchan for today, wanna spoil Kacchan." Izuku mutters, Katsuki hugs him a bit tighter but it's fine.

"Katsuki is strangely quiet today, I wonder what is going in through his head." Shoto says, looking over longingly, "even if we're all boyfriends I somehow feel like a third wheel. It's unpleasant, I shall demand that you cuddle us too."

"No, I said only Kacchan- why are you guys even staying?"

"To make sure that your purity is not tainted by our dear friend." Shoto says.

"I don't know I have free time and I want to spend it around you." Kirishima says.

"Oh, well you're free to spend it around me." Izuku squeaks when Katsuki suddenly flips him over, suddenly on his back now and Katsuki ontop, Shoto looked at them, his eyes wide and alert, Kirishima too.

"..." Katsuki leant down and pressed a kiss on his neck, Shoto tackled him to the side and Kirishima quickly pulled Izuku away.

"You foul foul demon I knew I should have slain you the moment you tempted our maiden to sleep ontop of you-"

"He was fucking cold holy shit- I just kissed him what the fuck?!"

"Are you okay Izuku? Did he hurt you? Bite you? It's okay you can use me as your meatshield against him!"

"Eicchan? Kacchan just kissed me on my neck, why are you being protective?" Izuku asks, looking up to him.

"Shhh don't worry sweet child, we'll-" Izuku huffs, pushing himself off Kirishima who looked at him with wide eyes, he quickly climbed back at the bed.

"Shoucchan, let Kacchan go."

"But-"

"Let him go! I'm spoiling him right now, it's just a kiss, I told him kisses are alright, okay?" Izuku says, "you can push him away if he does anything weird but I told him that kisses are fine. Okay?"

Shoto nods, melting the ice off Katsuki who glared at him, he slowly got off the bed and watched twice as intently now. Katsuki quickly went to Izuku who was sitting on the bed, pushing him gently against the headboard, making him lean on it.

"Haha, Kacchan's like a dog, a big dog." Izuku mutters, giggling as Katsuki kissed his neck, it felt funny and he's kinda ticklish, he couldn't stop giggling, "Kacchan, haven't you had enough of my neck?" Izuku says, Katsuki paused and kissed him on the lips instead.

"Yes, a dog." Shoto squints, "a filthy dirty dirty mutt." He whispers as Katsuki looks at him with a smug grin.

_________________________

Izuku actually allowed them to cuddle with him at the end of the day and they all ended up sleeping together, as in literally sleep together don't get any weird ideas.

"...hey hey, wake up we're gonna be late for classes." Izuku says, Shoto and Kirishima currently smothering them in a hug.

"Kacchan?" Katsuki sits up, awoken by his voice and it's a damn beautiful morning.