Mark 2

I haven't really said hi to everyone reading yet so I wanna start maybe making a little effort for it. I also wanna say thank you for the votes! Feel free to comment if I make any mistakes.

How often should I post? I'm not sure of a schedule yet but I know I wanna be on one... what days would u like to see me post. If you want pick 2 days I should update on, cause I can't decide lol.

Hope you enjoy!!

Nahee POV

I woke up to warmth around me. Looking around I saw Tae and Jungkook at my sides while Jimin was curled up around my neck in his Fox form. My guess is that he couldn't fit otherwise so his fox had to due. I snuggled deeper as Jungkook tightened his grip on me, thus making Tae do the same. I lazily opened my eyes again and watched the boys sleep around me. I must've been the maknae's (did I spell it right?) turn for the night.

"Morning Jagi." Tae's morning voice was low and deep, so deep that I felt the vibrations through me.

"Is our doe awake?~" Jungkook joined. His voice also sent vibrations through me. I enjoyed the feeling as I chirped lightly and snuggled between the two of them accidentally waking Jimin in the process. Tae and Kookie giggled as Jimin got up and padded his way over to the end of the bed on my feet. I could tell by Jimin's pinned back ears he wasn't a big fan of how much the other two boys where taking all the space. I giggled as he picked up his head and huffed at the two and me flopping down looking at me. Tae and Kookie only held tighter and jokingly growled at him. Their tails wrapped around each other and Jimin whined in attempt to make them feel bad.

It didn't work for the younger boys but it worked on me. I gently sat up much to the two boy's protests and tried to pick up the heavy hybrid.

Let's say I struggled since the fox himself was bigger then the entire upper half of my body.

I laid down with his furry self to my side in between me and Tae as Jungkook turned to completely mold to my back. The tiger swung his arm over me and Jimin to rest on Jungkook smaller waist as I curled up snuggling into Jimin and his smaller soft fur.

He purred at the warmth and licked my neck in assuring strokes.

Fading in and out of sleep I heard a small knock come from the hallway awaking the predators. Me, deciding to keep fading in and out of sleep due to the warmth, didn't really care about who was at the door.

"Time to wake up guys..." the scent of toasted vanilla wafted over to me.

"But hyung~" Jungkook whined. I could tell he was me mentioning to me and Jimin as I held onto the fox like a teddy bear. This teddy bear was almost bigger then me.

The beard the polar bear chuckle and gently can forward scooping me up with Jimin still with me. I held on tight to his frame otherwise the fox would've fallen to the floor.

He was now wide awake as I continued to hug him and his head was just over my shoulder. He purred enough for me to feel the vibrations and Jin carried us both.

"Jimin you don't understand how jealous I am of you right now." Jin shook his head at his own mind. He gently re-adjusted his grip and walked out to the living room as I opened my eyes lazily running my hands through the fur on top of me. Little licks returned to my shoulder as he purred.

I could feel the older boys watching as I was set down gently in a loveseat chair. As the rest of the house began to get up and moving more and more of the boys exited the living room and entering the kitchen to either help or get ready to eat, leaving me and fox Jimin still cuddling on the couch. Soon enough however the already large fox went back to his even heavier human self as he laid on top of me.

Wit heavier breaths bringing on panting he continued to nuzzle his head into the crevice of my neck. I could feel him getting excited as he gently pulled me up to make myself smaller under him.

He growled slightly as he scented my neck. His nose stopping over where Namjoon had marked me completing his soul mark on my neck.

Transferring to the other side of my neck he gently licked the soft skin as I shivered.

He ground his hips into mine keeping me from moving as I heard laughs echoing from the kitchen. I looked over worried and Jimin's Hand quickly came up and forced my face back to peer into his eyes and watch.

With a gentle lick, he suck his teeth into my shoulder , the pain quickly being replaced with my heavy breathing and pushing up against him trying to get closer. I could hear the laughing in the kitchen stop as I heard a loud bark like growl erupt from one of the boys. Due to his animalistic bark/growl thing I'm guessing it was Namjoon.

The laughing in the kitchen was now replaced with yelling and thudding in attempts to calm and collect the now raging wolf. It wasn't until Jimin removed his teeth did the wolf calm down in the slightest.

His body bounced into the room to the view of the glaring fox laying on top of me in a protective, possessive manner.

"Jimin why don't we all come and eat breakfast and leave Namjoon and Nahee here to have him calm down." Yoongi grounded out. He was clenching his fists whilst trying to not pounce at the fox. I could feel Jimin's pride rolling off of him as he gave a quick peck to my forehead which left me even more as a blushing mess.

Namjoon neared me and picked me up looking me over checking for any injury on my small body.

"I don't know why I freaked out when he marked you. We have all done it to each other before but none of the boys, not even me, reacted like that." He explained keeping his hands running up and down my arms.

I gently brought my hand up and caressed his cheek as he leaned into my touch. I brought my hand from his cheek and let his soft fur as he pants and leans into my hand even more. I smile at the cute act and slowly get up not trusting my legs so soon.

Once I cleared it okay I laced my hands through his large one and lead him back to the kitchen looking back only temporarily to smile and reassure him.

"It's okay. I understand."