Flashes

I'm sorry for the multiple updates lol :)

Nahee POV

Ice shot through my body as I felt the binded boys growl trying to move towards me in any matter.

"You've missed so much little doe. Not that you cared but the little squirrel did." He sneered. Squirrel? Chisaki?

Guilt racked my body as I remember the small girl I was caged with. I completely forgot.

Without even knowing it the man drew closer and if it where for the boys increased yelling and growls I would've missed it.

I threw myself back away from him more as he narrowed his eyes. I quickly got up my instincts kicking in as My ears scan for any possibility of more people being in our home. I don't find anything in my haste and shoot out the door. The man yells and I can hear his loud steps through the walls. I rush right into another room in hopes to hide and get away from the man.

With how small I was I fit perfectly under Yoongi's bed. Which to not much surprise, he was knocked out cold just like Jin. I hoped that with the panther's sleeping form the man wouldn't come in risking him waking up. However since he was the one who made him like this, it might not be the best option to hope on.

"Oh little doe you can't escape this. You are coming home." His voice showed his presence in the room as my body began to shake. Muffled roars and growls radiated through the house from the rooms they where trapped in. "Now let's make this quick since for some reason that troublesome bear isn't being affected as much from the drug that your tiny panther is."

I was confused by his words since he didn't know where I was but was suddenly put in my place as my ankles where harshly thrown out from under the bed with my bloodcurdling scream accompanied with it. I kicked and yelled as I got a couple good shots at him from stunts I've seen the boys pull on each other when they get into brawls sometimes, however I put a lot more force into my hits so they actually hurt.

"Why you little-" with one wicked kick to his jaw he's sent backwards and me running out of the room. To say I was scared would be an understatement but the possibility of me going back scared me more.

Plus, I had to make sure the boys where okay.

As I slowed near the kitchen I grabbed a pan that wasn't too heavy and crouched down waiting. I heard him coming before I could even rest for a minute and I was up again. This time I trained my sights onto his face and head swinging madly at him and trying to dodge.

However being a prey sometimes sucked.

I can't fight well.

So with an oncoming swing he moved slightly to the right evading my approach but slamming my body to the ground realizing the pan was now about three feet away from me.

I couldn't reach it as he towered over my form.

All it took was one final look at the wicked smile that rested on the man's face and a harsh hit sent my vision dark and my conscious gone.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

Jungkook POV

I'm awoken but a loud crash from outside my door as I bolt up from the bed. Immediately my legs move on their own as I rush out of my room and into my Hyung's. Once I shake him awake his eyes seem sluggish and for some reason I can feel my body begin to get more and more heavy.

"What's——happen—-ing." I ground out and collapse. As soon as I'm down I notice Namjoon do the same.

A fowl smell came over my senses and immediately my first instinct is the growl and try to attack whoever it is.

My body wouldn't listen.

The best I could do was a small groan and growl at the slightly blurred figure now feeling restricted and uncomfortable. However my ears snap over to the sound of my doe semi yelling for someone to get up and quick steps to the room.

The man disappears but not before whispering a chilling "enjoy the show" into my ear and my body freezes.

That man was the same one at the door.

That man is going to take Nahee away.

Our Mate away.

Not being able to handle my animal side a loud muffled roar resonated through my chest at the thought and I fought to break free.

Namjoon, probably being able to predict what horrors might occur did the same.

However the door opened again this time showing the small frame we all love.

"Nahee!" I tried to yell but it came out as a muffled cry at her. Her eyes widened at me and Namjoon's state. Quickly sprinting over she dropped down to us trying to reassure us and getting the cords off.

But she wasn't quick enough.

The man now appeared in the door as he talked to her. All I could do was fight the restraints and growl at his approaching figure. I could tell Namjoon wanted Nahee safe as much as all of us so not even sparing a glance his way I knew he was doing anything to try and save our mate.

Where was everyone?

We need help.

With one final step closer I quickly realized Nahee wasn't aware of the now growing closer male and I growled at her, telling her to run if she understood or not.

Thankfully she did.

With Nahee now being chased through the house with a dangerous man I could feel my animal side begging to take over completely. It was dangerous for me, I couldn't control him as the rest could. With the drugs in my body it was almost like there was an invisible wall separating me from achieving my goal and it pissed me off.

I needed too, but I couldn't.

I tried and tried again as I could feel the numbing buzz begin to slightly fade but it needs to be quicker.

That's when we heard her scream.

I lost it.

We all did.

As soon as that Icing scream passed her lips it was like the wall was gone and I was shooting out full cat.

My animal took over.

Slashing the cords that tied my Hyung I raced out scanning for our precious doe.

Only to find nothing.

She was gone.