Eleven

Gage

Everything about her was alluring.

As she spoke to me, I could barely focus on the words being said once they left her mouth. My lips parted as I gazed at her, my heart missing beats.

Her enchanting eyes twinkled as they directly gazed into mine, a sweet smile on her kind face. Her skin was completely flawless and shone even when the sun wasn't out.

As she smiled and laughed, I couldn't help but smile too at her contagious actions.

Her beautiful face and toned cleavage could win anyone over.

One thing remained in my mind and would never go away whenever I saw her.

It controlled my hands and body. Suddenly I was moving forwards quickly, her glimmering eyes looking up at me in surprise.

My hands cupped her face and without any hesitation, my lips crashed onto hers and slowly, thankfully, her hands slid up, wrapping around my neck as she kissed me back.

Rose

Oh my gosh

We're kissing

I'm kissing Gage

Gage is kissing me

Why are we kissing?

Why can't I stop?

He could though. He pulled away, looking into my eyes. "Shit," he whispered, his eyes expanding as he looked at me in astonishment.

"Gage," I whispered back, about to reassure him but he turned, going under the ropes and leaving the boxing ring.

I exhaled silently, my arms wrapping around myself.

What do you want Rose?

That night, I felt ill.

My mind was blank; where there should be dream was heavy blackness. I lay as if asleep until my side was painful and I had shift to my back or other side. In the hours I had been in bed I must have woken up five times. Not once did I feel sleepy.

Am I slut?

I'm a slut

A two timer

A home wrecker

I must be if everyone's always telling me that

Every guy I dated

Men

Ex friends

Even strangers

. . .dad. . .

I'm a slut

I'm a slut; I can't even control my feelings between two guys

The negative inner voice chastised me, the longer I lie in that bed the more I worried and felt sick.

I wanted to let go, to count sheep and relax, but soon the sheep are telling me what could go horribly wrong because of my stupid decisions.

My mind flickered back to the past, those horrible pills in my cupboard in my small apartment. I should've taken them - no. I didn't need them. . .did I? Did I need to go back to the doctor? No, I didn't need chemicals - that was what I told myself.