Calamity

POV-(Y/n):

I could hear voices. Ever since I went with Dad to see Uncle Hagire and meet Shiro I heard voices. Nothing coherent; but still there. A jumbled bunch of voices; some were from children; other were from adults. I could hear a feminine voice calling out to me; petting my hair occasionally. Her touch was calming and soothing. I felt the petting stop and I opened my eyes afterwards.

I was in a large mansion. The halls and rooms seemed to keep going on and on forever! I was in a large room and looked around to see the source of the voices. It was...a family! I didn't recognize any of them but...I still felt like I knew them somehow. It was weird.

     None of the voices matched the voice of the woman that was speaking to me earlier

None of the voices matched the voice of the woman that was speaking to me earlier. I tried to ask them about her; but they didn't respond. It was as if I wasn't even there. I then looked to the corner of the room to see a woman; she looked young and pretty and was dressed like a maid or housekeeper instead of formally like all the others. She wasn't speaking or interacting with the playing children or talking adults at all; just standing there. She looked...kind of miserable. I walked over to her and reached out to her; lightly tugging on her sleeve. She looked down at me and smiled!

??????: Hello, Little Warrior.

It was her! She was the voice I heard! She then lightly pet my hair again as I leaned into her touch. She even used the nickname somewhat similar to what Nana called me!

Unfortunately; this moment was interrupted by a searing burning sensation in my neck. It was like a branding iron was being held to my skin!

     I woke up; immediately sitting upright as the thunder cracked outside. It had been two days since that doctors appointment. Every time I had one of these dreams with all the voices and visions; my neck would burn right afterwards. It was bizarre, I wanted to ask Mom but Dad told me explicitly not to.

Nana and Mom hadn't strayed far from me since then either. One of them was always there to take me to school and pick me up afterwards. It was a bit weird but I enjoyed their attention. It was late, so I decided to go downstairs and see Mom.

     As I got downstairs; I saw Mom looking out the window. She looked nervous about something.

     (Y/n): Hey Mom.

     Mom: Oh hi sweetie, I didn't expect you to be up.

     (Y/n): The rain woke me up and I had a weird dream.

Mom: Oh? What about?

(Y/n): I keep waking up in a big house to a woman's voice calling for me. When I look around for her there is a big group of people. Children running around and adults talking.

Mom began to look suspicious.

Mom: That's odd, do you recognize them?

(Y/n): No, I've never seen any of them before.