Chapter 6: First Mission

*Yay! A time skip!*

Marie explained what she was going to do. "King Octavio," She pointed to a very weathered snow globe, "hypnotized all Octolings to obey him. However, now that he is stuck here, all Octolings are confused about what to do. That's where your mission comes in. You have to remove all the HypnoShades from them, so they can speak their mind."

"Got it!" Silica grinned. Surely taking shades off an Octoling was going to be a piece of cake.

Silica entered a teapot, and was given a weapon.

"This is the Hero Shot II." Cobalt's voice came from her earbuds. She nodded, then remembered he couldn't see her. 

"Got it." Silica finally said after a moment of silence.

She ran off, weapon in her hands.

She inked a wall and climbed up. She saw a swirly, portal-like thing on the ground.

"Way  to go, Agent 11!! You found a launchpad!" She heard Agent 4's voice.

"Wait... I thought you couldn't see me?"Silica questioned, confused.

"We have our sources~" Silica heard Agent 10's voice emerge from her earbuds.

Silica sighed, and proceeded to go onto the launchpad, boosting her into the air. She landed and saw an Octarian patrolling the area. She smirked and hid in her ink.

"Okay, Cobalt! In you go!" Silica whispered.

Suddenly, there was a torrent of blue ink. The Octarian barely had time to dodge it. 

"Nice job, Cobalt!"She gave him a thumbs-up and proceeded, leaving Cobalt to battle the Octarians. Once Silica reached the Octoling base at the end of the level, Silica was deeply confused. The Octolings seemed to be hostile and focused, not like what Agent 3 and Marie said they were going to be like.

"What is going on?" Silica heard a scared whisper from Agent 8.

Silica called Cobalt, and leaped out, prepared for battle. Cobalt joined her , and they shot the glasses right off the Octoling's faces. They sat down, confused. 

"Oct-tar-va..." one said, then fell unconscious like the rest.

Silica, Cobalt, and Agent 4 brought the unconscious Octolings to the Squidbeak Base.

"I'm going to leave now, it's getting late." Silica said, exhausted.

"Me too..." Cobalt said, yawning.

They left Octarian  Crevice and super-jumped home, both exhausted yet happy from their adventure.