Chapter 3

As Blake sat on the bed, she heard her stomach growl, she hadn't gotten to eat much of the dinner with Yang bursting in, she didn't even get to try the tuna, which was the part she was looking forward to most. she then heard a knock at the door, she gets off the bed, and opens the door. To her surprise it was Yang. "Well, you're going to have dinner with me." "No thanks, I'm fine for now" Blake said, a fake smile plastered on. "I don't think you understand, you're going to have dinner with me, not an invite, it's an order." Yang said, quickly turning and leaving. Blake just closed the door, and flopped on the bed, she didn't want to spend time with Yang, she lost her father, and now, can't leave a huge castle. "Well, let's get you something to put on" Blake hears a voice say, she sees a dresser talking, at this point used to all the things talking. "I'm not going to dinner, not with her at least." A bit later, Neptune walked in, "the master is waiting for you miss Blake."

"Why isn't she here yet?!" Yang asked, "Calm down Yang, she should be here soon," Phyrra said "Now, when she comes in, smile, and be nice."They heard the door open, Yang, put on a smile, and then Neptune walks in the new room. Yang quickly drops the smile "Where the hell is she?!" "Um, well, you see, um, she, uh, she's, um uh, she's not coming" "WHAT?!" Yang yelled, running up the stairs to Blake's room. "Blake, come to dinner, now!' "No" Blake said, not caring. "Blake, come to dinner... please?" "Still no, I'm not going to dinner" Yang turns to Phyrra, "Fine! If she doesn't eat with me, she starves" Yang leaves, heading to the west wing. She reaches a place that held a rose, and a small mirror. She picks it up, and looks into it. "Show me the girl" Then it shows Blake sitting on the bed, talking to the dresser. "The master isn't as bad as you think, you just have to get to know her." "I don't want to get to know her!" Blake yelled. Yang sat the mirror down. "She's never going to see me more than just a beast, I need to keep my anger in check"

Later that night, Blake looks out her door to see no one, "Maybe the kitchen will still have some food left." she thought to herself. She left her room and went to the kitchen to find some food only to find Neptune and Phyrra talking. "She has to be the one to break the sp-" they saw Blake, "U-uh surprise to see you ma'am, w-what are you doing out of your room" he said looking nerves. "I just got hungry." "Well she's hungry, let's go!" Phyrra yelled. The kitchen started working, plates went flying, forks, spoons, napkins, danced. *Be our guest*

"Bravo" Blake says, and clapping. She had loved the show, and couldn't quite go to bed, and wanted to explore the enchanted castle she was now trapped in. "Well, look at the time, time to go to bed" Neptune said, being the scared little clock he was, and didn't want to have to deal with an angry Yang. "What, I can't sleep now, it's my first time in an enchanted castle, and kind of want to explore, see everything" "what, w-who said anything about it being enchanted, no one's enchanted here" he gave a small nerves laugh. "I kind of figured it out, and I'm sure you know everything about this castle." And with that, Neptune was leading Blake on a tour of the castle, giving every detail he could think of. As they passed the armor stands, Blake saw a staircase, and started to climb it. Sun and Neptune quickly jumped in front of her to stop her. "YOU CAN'T GO UP THERE!" The two shout, both, having a terrified expression on their faces. "What is she hiding up there?" "NOTHING, YOU CAN'T GO UP" "Ohhhhh, that's the west wing" " WHO SAID THAT, ITS NOT!" The two where basically screaming at this point, "H-how about we go look at the other rooms?" "yes like the ball room" "Or the library" Blake turned her gaze from the west wing, looking at the two. "Library?" Blake asked, her ears perking up under her bow. "Y-yes, a huge library" "tons of books" "Yes, Come, follow us" The two went off ranting about the Library, leaving Blake by herself.

She glanced down the hall, just to be sure it was clear. When she saw no one, she bolted up the stairs. She came to a large door, as she reached out to open it, Yang's words echoed in her mind "you can't go to the west wing". Blake pulled her hand away slightly, hesitating, wondering what Yang could be hiding. She grabs the handle, and opens the door. Looking around, the place was trashed, paintings ripped, curtains torn, and things just thrown around, she even found an upside down bed, was Yang really THAT strong, it looked like a big bed too. She keeps walking, and sees a painting, torn of course, but she could make out a blond young girl with lilac eye, a smaller girl with short black hair that turns to red, and a tall blond man. She looked at it, puzzled, who were the people, she could tell who yang was, just not the other two. she kept looking and found a stand, with a rose in a glass container, and a mirror next to it. She carefully takes the glass container off, and looked at the rose, witch looked to be floating.

Then, out of nowhere, Yang jumps out in front of her, her eyes that terrifying murders red. Yang grabs the glass and puts it back over the rose. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE?!" she yelled, more pissed that Blake had ever seen her. "I-i, sorry" Blake said, rather meekly, fear in her eyes. "I TOLD YOU TO NEVER COME IN HERE! DO YOU KNOW WHAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE?!" "I-im sorry, i won't happen again" Blake's voice quiet, and full of fear, what did she even do, she just found a rose. "GET OUT, GET OUT!". With that said, Blake ran out of the castle, grabbed a coat, and got a horse from the stable. She used the horse to get as far away as possible, but, with no luck. She was stopped by wolves, that looked rather hungry, she used the horse to get away, but they were everywhere. She saw a clearing and made the hose go that direction. but, it was a frozen lake. the weight of the horse cased the ice to break, and had to swim across. Hoping that that lost the wolves she looked back to see them swimming. she rode off but was cut off by more wolves "where the hell are all the wolves coming from!" she thought. The horse got scared, and Blake was thrown off, anding in the snow. the lead getting stuck on a branch. As a wolf was about to bite the horse's neck, Blake had grabbed a branch and hit it away. She tried to fight off the wolves, but there where just to many, and her branch broke.

Then, all Blake saw was a flash of yellow, and the wolf that was about to attack her was on the ground. She looked over to see none other than Yang, standing there, she. was. pissed! But not at Blake, but the wolves. Then a wolf jumped up to attack Yang, but only to be caught by the throat. Yang tossed it aside, and it hit a tree witch now, was bent a lot. Guess that answers Blake's question earlier. Blake looks back at Yang, so see the wolves trying to attack her all at once. Yang was just throwing them off, 2 or 3 at a time. In the end, the wolves retreated, Yang, who was now breathing heavily, looked over at Blake, and collapsed. Blake got the horse free, and was about to get on, but, her good-nature got the better of her. She turned, put her coat on yang, and put her on the horse, and found a way back. She brought her inside, and sat her in a chair.

She poured some hot water, grabbed a towel, and soaked it in the water. She rings it out, and sees Yang messing with the huge cuts on her arm. "You really shouldn't do that" Blake says, as she tries to grab Yang's arm. She put the towel to the cuts, Yang flinches at the sudden pain "THAT HURTS" she shouted. "Well maybe if you didn't move so much" "Well you shouldn't of run away" Yang said, with a smirk of pride on her face. "Well you shouldn't of frightened me" Blake said, quickly. Yang was about to speak, but stopped herself, then said "Maybe, you shouldn't of been in the west wing" Yang said, as if she just won the argument. Blake looked her dead in the eyes and said, "Maybe you should learn to control your temper" Yang just sat there in defeat, she never imagined she would lose an argument to Blake this soon. "Now hold still" Blake said, grabbing Yang's arm. SHe pressed the cloth the the fresh cuts and Yang flinched from the pain. Blake saw and just started to dab it bit lighter. "Thank you, Yang" Yang looked over surprised. "For saving my life" Blake said looking back at the cuts, a small blush appearing on her cheeks. "Your welcome" Yang said, looking away, blushing a bit.

Well, this looks like an amazing place to leave off, see ya soon.

Also, this my be every 2 days now after this goes out.