Episode 22 Recall...

As you step inside the building you once called home, a wave of emotions and memories hits you. Seeing the inside of your house so different made your heart shatter. All the feathers that were in the living-room were now covered in specs of dry blood. The shattered vases and windows and the other stuff on the floor you rather not touch. They gave you a chance to take back your stuff from here, but it seems like the place has nothing left.

To your surprise, when you entered your room, it was normal. It looked just like the day you left. You open your closet and you find all of your stuff. You sigh, relieved. You take out all of your stuff and place them on the bed. You search through to see if anything is left and you close the closet. You turn around and see Seokjin looking through one of your notebooks. You look at him and he eyes the pages. "You...wrote a lot," He said as you nodded and sat on the bed, "Yeah, I....kind of went through a lot in highschool," You said as he pointed at another notebook, "And college?" He said as he picked up the notebook. "Yeah, also college," You said scratching the back of your head, embarrassed.
He opened it and looked through the pages, so many that there were three pages left out of five-hundred. He looked at you and then back at the notebook,"You...wow," He said as you got up and grabbed the rest of the stuff and searched through it. You found a picture of you and your mom and you threw it aside. Seokjin picked it up and looked at it. "You don't like your mom anymore, do you?" He said as you sighed, "Well, she hates me because I'm a hybrid and because I live with you guys," You said as he looked at you, "She's just like any other human, unlike my father..." You said as Seokjin looked at you. "You still don't know if he's okay with it," He said, "But at least he didn't shout at me and make me regret being alive," You said, "Regret being alive...?" Hoseok said as he entered the room. "Not really, I was just trying to express myself," You said as he sat next to you.

"Namjoon said we need to hurry," Hoseok said as you grabbed a bag and put everything inside it, "Okay, let's go," You said as you exited the room with Seokjin and Hoseok.

In the future, things will change. I will try my best to move on, and I will do anything to make my dream happen. This world isn't fair, and it needs more people to defend innocent people...

Sorry for the short episode...
I am really tired and I need rest,
so as always, I leave you with the gifs...

I am really tired and I need rest,so as always, I leave you with the gifs