27

His eyes scanned my face as the words left my lips. I could sense the hesitancy in his expression, like what I said couldn't possibly be true. As if he couldn't believe someone was dumb enough to still want such an 'awful' person. He slowly shook his head, "Say it again," he murmured as he took a step closer to me. 

"I still accept you," I said 

My eyes fluttered closed when I finally felt his missed touch. One hand gently rested on my waist while the other cupped the side of my cheek. I leaned into his touch as I savored the warmth that I once took for granted. He didn't do anything else so I forced my heavy eyes to open to stare into the forest of his eyes. The color green that I'd missed so much. I watched his eyes look into mine with so much emotion. It's the most vulnerable I'd seen him since the day I helped him learn the piano. 

"Say you still want me," He whispered as if he was afraid of my rejection so he spoke the words in hopes I wouldn't hear. I heard them clearly and I had to stop myself from collapsing in his arms and crying out that I never stopped wanting him. Even when he left me, I still wanted him. I could never kill the beast inside of me that craved this man to no end. Even when he was in my arms the beast inside me still wasn't satiated and would want to be as close as humanly possible before it was satisfied. 

"Oh god, William," I breathed out as I stumbled forward a little to rest my hands on his chest. His fingers dug into the skin of my waist holding me in place so I couldn't run. "I never stopped wanting you," I said and as soon as the reassuring words left my lips his replaced them. They were so soft but rough with need as he pressed them firmly to mine. Pulling me close into a passionate bubble of want and need. He brought his other hand up so both of them cupped my cheeks. He tilted my head up so he could deepen the kiss to explore the vacant space of my mouth that hadn't been touched since he left. Our tongues danced together as our bodies smashed into one. I missed him so much.

He pulled away as our chest burned for air. Our breaths mixing together as we stared at one another in our close proximity. "I'm so," He closed his eyes for a second. I felt him take a deep breath before opening his eyes again, "I'm so so sorry, Hannah," He said and I knew he meant his apologies for everything. I didn't expect him to go further cause it took a lot for William to reply, but it surprised me when he continued. "I'm sorry for leaving you." He said as he began to push me to walk us backward. His lips found mine quickly before pulling away and speaking again, "I'm sorry for my hurtful words," He kissed me again until I felt the bed behind my knees, "I didn't mean them," He said as he gripped me in his arms as he spun to sit on the bed. "I'm sorry for causing your heart pain" He pulled me down to straddle his legs. His strong arms wrapped around me so I was flush against him. His cheek squished into my chest as he embraced me. My eyes fluttered closed as his words and actions filled me with warmth, I wrapped my arms over his shoulders and gently ran my fingers through his hair. It was not a sexual kind of warmth, but the kind that put me to ease and filled my heart with comfort. Especially when he pressed a soft kiss on my chest right where my heart was pounding. 

"Will, I'm sorry-" 

He shook his head, looking up at me, as he slowly shushed me, "Shhh, I don't deserve your apologies," He said as he peppered slow and passionate kisses over my burning skin. His hands dropped down to my ass. His fingers slipped under the pockets of the jeans and a firm squeeze was given to the round globes. One hand escaped from the denim and I heard the crinkle of paper, which caused me to look down at him. 

"What's this?" He asked as he raised an eyebrow at me as he unfolded the crumpled sticky note.

"Your front desk mans number," I said and the corners of his lips curled up as his eyes narrowed at me playfully. "It was the only way to find out which room you lived in," I shrugged. Without hesitating he ripped the paper in half and threw it on the floor. His hands returned to my ass as he held me close to him again.