41. Feels Right

"Do you want to see it again?" he lets his eyes fall upon my lips as his face is just at an inch away from mine, his breathing mingling with mine. "Y-Yes..." I do not lie, shaking from nervousness and excitement.

He holds my jawline and pushes his lips against mine to lock them, without any warning. He initiates a more special kiss and makes it more passionate by pursing his lips and moving onward to intensify it. The craziness of my heartbeat right now is unbearable and totally messing my mind up at the way that the man is embracing or grabbing my lips with his, leaving a taste of strawberry in my mouth all the time.

His mellow and thin lips bumping into mine as sweetly as candies or marshmallows would do it is a terribly pleasant sensation, but this is not as gentle as a few seconds ago, he asks for deeper exchanges in this kiss, and I don't stop him, leading us to a greater and way more intimate level.

His hand glides down along my curves, passing by my waist to go lower to my hips, he grasps me to pull me even more against him and lean forward to slowly get on my body.

I cup his face but then travel down his neck, to his collarbones, and get in the back of his neck in order to play with his fluffy hair.

I don't know if he's going to stop, but this is getting heated to a high degree. Our breathings sped up, and we're both trying to maintain a steady one even though our mouths don't have the time to let the air pass for just a small second.

I ask for a break and pull away from him, needing just some short seconds to catch my breath as Jungkook must need it as well given the way he's panting hard. I open my eyes but stumble upon bedroom ones staring into mine and lusting for my lips that he was devouring with passion just a second ago, and which he is still caressing very subtly with the tip of his swollen ones.

"Baby," he whispers and snakes his hand under my shirt to get into contact with my hot skin and skim it tenderly. "Hm..."

He smirks but doesn't respond. He moves forward and lightly applies some pressure on my lips with his, but not to kiss, just to tease me and skim them with his. His fingers are gradually sliding up the side of my body, making it impossible for me to remain indifferent given the softness and the shivers it provokes to me.

He leans in to join our lips, tightly, but I move back to make his desire even stronger.

He gazes into my eyes while I'm stroking the back of his neck, but I decide to get the tease to a whole new level, and I drift my hands down to the bottom of his t-shirt, and I pull out of his jeans. I stare into his eyes and go seek for his skin, where I can touch his abdomen, this spot which is very close to the most sensitive one of his body.

He licks and bites his lips before gripping my waist and moving forward, abruptly, to shove his lips on mine without being able to hold back all the want.

Crap. I think I overwhelmed his body and emotions a bit too much. I teased him, and it worked.

He totally gets all crazy and deepens the kiss to make this rough as he exhaled very deeply at the exact second that my hand slid along his body when he pushed me even more against the back of the sofa.

He grabs me by the hips and rolls on his back to kindly lift me up and put me down on his crotch as our lips aren't separating. He starts to unbutton my cloth and reveal what's inside, but I don't stop him, I keep on doing what he's eager to get.

I slightly grind onto him as I felt his hands pushing on my backside to make me move on his erection and rub each other's body together, arousing him like ever given the way his breathing and the pleasing moans slipping out of his mouth. "Uh...y/n..." he emits lustful and deep sounds between the kisses. "Move faster...it feels so f*cking good, baby..." he hastens the speed of my hips making back and forth movements on his hard member while I'm complying and pleasing him with what he's asking for.