Instagram 57

PeterParker

Accidently destroyed MJ's wallet, before we went out to buy last minute Christmas gifts, so now I'm buying her a new one

Accidently destroyed MJ's wallet, before we went out to buy last minute Christmas gifts, so now I'm buying her a new one. Here's her thoughts of it, also her clear dislike of my haircut.  I'm sorry, MJ. I love you. 

TonyStark: Do I wanna know how you 'Accidently' destroyed her wallet?

PeterParker: I didn't know it was in my lab, so when an experiment went wrong, it got in the cross fire. 

TonyStark: WHAT?! When did this happen? HOW?! Why didn't you tell me?!

PepperPStark: TO be fair, he did tell you, because I was there when he told you, but you were busy with paperwork. I already checked him for any serious injuries, and the only one he got was literally a papercut. 

BadB_MJ: You are so lucky, that accident didn't hit my cards. 

PeterParker: I know and I'm sorry. 

Harry_Osborn: You know. I know you two are dating, have been for almost three years now, but it's still weird to see you two joking around as best friends rather than boyfriend and girlfriend. Espically her flipping you off. 

Ned_Guy_Leeds: True.

BettyBet: You should see them in History She'll catch him doing something stupid, snort, flip him off and then go back to work. 

Rhodney_IP: Ha, aww! Oh ya, Pete. Check your messages. I need to make sure I'm not oging to buy the same gifts as you.

PidgeBot: #RIPPetersFloof

BadB_MJ: #RIPPetersFloof

MayaCat: #RIPPetersFloof

MommaRhodes: #RIPPetersFloof

PeterParker: Grandma, not you to!

MommaRhodes: I'm not sorry. #RIPPetersFloof