p r o l o g u e

it's better to feel pain than
nothing at a l l . . .

🧷🧷🧷

"She's not afraid to go after what she wants; her love is loyal and her heart is passionate for the ones she truly cares for; she likes things her way and hates when others try to dictate her life; being out of her comfort zone is a pet peeve; she's emotional and easily hurt when she's doing her best but it's not recognized; she can be feisty when pushed to that point."

"I wasn't looking for anything at all when I met you. Actually, I wasn't planning on falling for anyone so soon. But then I met you. And that was it...I guess things just happened. I found you and I found myself slowly wanting to spend time with you. It was simple. It was easy. And I think that's how the best relationships begin. You're not looking for anything and then suddenly you realize; you have something."

"Maybe love is like rain. Sometimes gentle, sometimes torrential, flooding, eroding, joyful, steady, filling the earth, collecting in underground springs. When it rains, when we love, life grows."

🧷🧷🧷

A/N - disclaimer: none of these quote are mine. i'm very fond of quotes if you didn't already notice. i think it's so cool how they can say so much about us when they're not even our own words. i feel like you can tell a lot about a person by their favorite quote/lyric.

i figured i'd do a prologue like this bc i feel like these quotes can easily sum up this story, so let me know your thoughts or if you have any predictions as to what could possibly happen! i hope y'all enjoy it :) thanks for joining me on this journey, and i love ya lots!

xoxo, sabbbycat