At the Town

Yeah yeah, not exactly a chapter but it's part of the movie

There is a small pub, and plenty of people drinking, or are already drunk, except or one. A tall man, with bull horns, and red hair, sat in a chair after being rejected. He was none other than Bitch boi bull, I mean, Adam.  He sat, his head in his hands, defeated, rejected, humiliated. He failed to get the girl he wanted most, Blake. As he sat, looking into fire feeling like the loser he is, a friend, walked up behind him. It was a girl, with Black hair, and an orange design pattern going down her dress. Hey it's ok man, your still you, you can get any girl you want, well, except Blake, but still.

(Imagen it's Adam and cinder)

"HAHAHA" Adam laughed, enjoying the attention, and was having fun with his new found inspection to find Blake and make her love him. Just then, Blake's father ran in, shouting for help. "HELP, SOMEONE PLEASE" He looked over to see Adam, "YOU HAVE TO HELP ME, BLAKE WAS KIDNAPPED" Adam stood up, looking at the man. "WHAT, BY WHO?!" "a-a-a- terrible beast, PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO HELP ME GET HER BACK!" Adam just looked at him unamused. "How much have you had to drink old man, there is no such thing as a beast." He said, sitting back down. Her father was then, thrown out the pub, into the snow.  He stood up. "PLEASE, SOMEONE HAS TO HELP ME" he soon realized, no one would help him.
The man ran to his house, grabbing everything he thought would be useful.

He didn't know at the time, but Adam had gone to see someone. This man was in charge of the mental institution, he had gotten a great idea, to him at least. "So, what did you want to meet for?" The old man questions. "Well, you see, this girl rejected me, and I'm not to big of a fan of that. And the entire town knows her father is a total loon." Adam said, getting a sly grin forming on his face. "You see, this girl will do anything for her father, even marry me to get him back" "so you want me, this throw him in?" "Yes, yes I do." "That is so evil, I love it" Adam thew some coins on the table and it was done.