Chapter 25

Authors NOTE: I understand that the previous chapter (chapter 24) was short and ended abruptly. It seems to not make sense in a way. Well I forgot to put a chunk of the chapter in, as I wrote them separately. I was just so excited to be back and be writing again that it completely blew my mind. My apologies. So this chapter is somewhat longer, however, my chapters have never been super long. They have been like six pages long (maximum) if I’m luck enough.

The big spaces are the formatting, I will have to correct that on wattpad.

I’m trying to get back into the swing of things, Insufferable is very emotional, and if I dare say beautiful story. It’s exceeded everything I expected and I love writing on it simply because it’s my escape.

This is the chapter that you have been waiting for!

Sorry for the long note, just tryna communicate where I’m coming from.

Anyway thank you for the support, vote and comments.

It means everything to me.

With love

Tee

==========

“Your time will come if you wait for it,

It’s hard, believe me… I’ve tried

But I won’t wait much longer

‘Cause these walls they’re crashing down.”

Chapter 25

Indescribable.

That was the word I would use to describe the next couple of days after I tried to escape.

I was so close, just a few more steps on my part and I would have been out of the front door. No looking back.