Chapter 32

hi! Please don't forget to click the star button (vote) and leave a comment. I'd gladly appreciate that. 😘

☁🎈🎈☁🎈🎈☁

(A/n: let's take a peek at Loisa...)

She stomped her feet on the ground feeling irritated by him then came to a halt.

She tightened her fist and turned to face him but hit something hard. "fck",she hissed.

"that's not ladlylike.",he said looking at her with amusement.

"oh well, sorry for disappointing you mister!",she sarcastically said rubbing her forehead.

"now you owe me another favor",he smirked.

"wait---what!?",she shouted gaining the attention of some passersby.

"first i saved you from that man, got shot and now you hit me",he placed both hands on his waist.

"excuse me? Who on earth told you to do those things? I could have handled it by myself and correction, i did not hit you! It was you who hit me because you kept on following me!",she pointed a finger at him.

"oh c'mon! Don't deny the fact that you are falling from my charms!",he smiled.

This made her blood boil even more. "oh my goodness!",she spanked her head hoping to get amnesia and forget that this kind of person exist.

"dyou hear that?",she said pointing at a store selling gadgets and other stuffs which played the song "Womanizer" by Britney Spears.

Womanizer... You're a womanizer..
You..you..you..are..
You..you..you..are
A womanizer..womanizer...

"yep! That's definitely you!",she crossed her arms and tapped one foot on the ground.

"as the saying goes,'don't judge the book by it's cover'",he said still plastering his signature devilishly charming smile.

She couldn't believe this guy. He is really getting on her nerves. "ugghh!!!",she screamed raising both hands in the air with defeat and turned around to continue walking.

"see you around pretty",it was like a whisper which made her look back to see if he was following her but to her surprise he was gone. She took a sigh of relief as she continued her way home.

..................

(A/n: back to Monique)

She was awaken by the warm ray of sunshine touching her skin with a mix of coldness. She slowly opened her eyes and was surprised to see her mate smiling. Then he kissed her cheek again. "Good morning beautiful",he said with a deep husky voice. She smiled and pinched his cheek. He was on top of her with two hands supporting his weight from not crushing her. "hello there handsome",she gave him a peck on the lips. His hands gave up and he was now lying on top of her as he buried his face on the crook of her neck.

He closed his eyes and absorbed her scent. "you can drink if you want",she said combing his hair.

"no Monique, i don't want to harm you",he said looking at her straight in the eyes.

"i know you wouldn't hurt me",she assured him. "it's not like it's your first time drinking from me",she smiled then poked his nose.

"are you sure about this",he asked with a worried look.

She nods and positioned her neck to give him access.

"that is not how we do it,",Lucc grinned carressing her cheek. He leaned closer and licked the spot on her neck. The feeling was so good which made Monique bit her lower lip and arched a little. Lucas grinned ever more at her reaction and caught her lips. The two of them shared intense deep kisses until he roamed his tongue from her jawline to her neck. Monique couldn't stop but bit her lower lip, ashamed from letting Lucas hear her moan. Gosh, she was so turned on by this. Lucas kissed the spot on her neck and his fangs slowly elongated and it pierced through her delicate skin.

Monique was surprised when no pain came but instead, bolts of pleasures filled her entire body as Lucas sucked her blood slowly. She couldn't help but clutch Lucas hair and grind her body into his while Lucas' hand was busy roaming around her soft breasts.

"sht Luc",she moaned. Lucas smiled and stopped drinking her blood then licked the spot to heal it. He then kissed Monique deeply until he claimed her once again making the mating mark shine on her nape.

..................

Third person POV

The moon was in full bloom. The leaves of the trees swayed as the cold evening breeze blew. Crickets were humming a tune and the owls made their call. Noises from wild animals hunting was heard and the night was perfect.

Only a little amount of moonlight peeked inside the castle, enough to illuminate the hallways. The torches in the throne room flickered emitting the smell of kerosene on the place. The sound of his metal rings was heard with each tapping he made on the handrest of his throne.

The two wooden doors creaked as his most trusted soldier entered and bowed down. "your highness",he addressed him with full respect.

"rise",he ordered with his voice booming all over the throne room. Only the sound of the torches flickering was heard and the rest was utter silence.

"bring her to me",he ordered with full authority.

"as you wish",he bowed again and left making his way out of the castle with a smirk.