Chapter 18: I'll break you

Cut throat mercilessly and extremely quickly turned around, grabbing Leila aggressively, and holding her arms against her body with one hand, while shutting her eyes with the other. Leila screamed helplessly, trying to loosen his grip on her but he was no match for her. He could feel her body start to shudder "pl....pl...please...I...I...d-don't ha-ve a gun...Pl..please.." Leila started to stammer. "I..wa-wa-was j-ju-just tr-trying t-t-to sc-scare yo-you.."

Cut throat stared at her in amazement; this delicate soft lady in his arms was trying to scare him? The most dangerous C40? The irony in that! She tried to loosen his grip again "pl-pl-eease..you're hu-hurting mee.." she stammered. Cut throat stared at her..in fact He took advantage of the moment to really unashamedly stare at her...things couldn't have gone better...all he wanted to do was really just to see her one time..in person...he couldn't have imagined that he would have been able to see her THIS close.

She had just come out of a shower, he could smell the soft rosy scent of the shower gel on her body. Her hair tied in a messy bun was wet around the edges, also with the same rosy smell. He stared in awe of her...Leila wasn't beautiful...to call someone who looked like Leila merely beautiful ....would be doing a great injustice to her....she was a masterpiece. He bent his nose down to her collar bone, and rubbed it against her neck. Leila froze "wh...what are you d..d..doing?" she said, again trying to release herself from his embrace

Cut throat was used to interrogating people, and during his experience reading body language, and understanding fear was something he got quite accustomed to....he could see quite clearly how afraid Leila was..and no doubt..she should be..Where Xavier Johnston was an arrogant rich bully who acted out... Cut throat was a very dangerous young man...

"You know..you should really make sure who it is you are trying to take on...you never know...they might just be really dangerous.." he said, deliberately...slowly..Leila shivered against his touch, still trapped in his embrace....

"li-listen...I ..really...do-don't...have much..but pl—please you—you can take wha-what-whatever it is you li-li-like.." she whispered

"Whatever I like...?" Cut throat asked dangerously, smelling her neck again, Leila wimpered

"Pl..please ..don't hurt me....I ..I want to live.." she said, he could feel tears dropping onto his gloves.

Letting go of her was a lot harder than he had anticipated, how he would have loved to have been able to hold onto her just a little bit longer...but he knew his ex best friend well, there was no way Zach wouldn't have noticed Cut throat jumping into Leila's room all of a sudden

"Keep your eyes closed real tight.." he whispered "If I see you opening your eyes in the slightest...I'll break you.." he whispered as he grabbed her closer to him, crushing her body onto his. Leila shuddered and then slowly realised that she had been released, she kept her eyes shut tight. Cut throat walked backwards still staring at her, his eyes hungry taking every inch of her in. With a much more content heart, he got onto the balcony, and disappeared.

******

"Leila ! LEILA..! Are you in there ....? Open the door !" Zach yelled infuriated, banging onto Leila's room door

"Leila god dammit....you better open this door before I bust it open myself..!" he yelled again

Suddenly the door opened up and Leila swam into his arms crying.

"I..i..do-don't know..he j-j-ju-just cam-come out of n-n-n-nowheereee.." she blabbered weeping onto Zach.

"Did he hurt you? What was he saying to you?" Zach asked anxiously. He was able to access video footage, but he had no audio, he remembered casually going to check up on her, when he saw the footage of Cut Throat grabbing Leila..