The Black Panther

Berlin, day. Traffic rolls around the victory column. Police convoy drives beside the river Spree. Amidst the convoy is a gray armed truck. Inside Bucky wears restraints inside a prison pod. Three armed guards sit on the other side of the glass-walled pod. A police motorbike stops traffic and a van driver looks affronted. The convoy turns a corner onto a bridge across the river. In an SUV T'Challa sits in front of Steve And I who sits in front of Sam. They Handcuffed Us, all Three of us. They Encrypted A chip In My cuffs,
Restraining My Power to teleport so I wouldn't get away...Dicks.

"So You Like Cats?" Same Said To which I rolled my Eyes.

"Sam, That's rude He's a king and you ask him if he likes Cats? Did he ask you if you liked Birds?" I said To him.

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" Same said to me to which I Rolled my eyes.

"T'challa, Your suit it's...Vibranium?" Steve asked him.T'Challes eyes narrow as he glances sideways, His eyes were watery and red as He Briefly Makes eye contact with me.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now, because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So, I ask you… as both warrior and king… how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?" T'challa says to which I sighed at..Steve is stony-faced as the convoy heads underground.

°°°
In a light gray-walled bunker Bucky's pod is carried away by a forklift. Nearby Steve gets out of the SUV and glances across at Bucky who doesn't spot him. I placed my hand on Steves Shoulder as He looks at me And Sighs rubbing His temples. With Sam, Me and T'Challa Steve approaches Sharon who's standing with a diminutive, gray-head man.

"What's gonna happen to him?" Steve asked the Man.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition." He said and I nodded.

"What about our lawyer?" Steve asked.

"Lawyer? Ha, that's Funny. See their weapons are placed in lockup. Oh, we'll write you a receipt." Everett said, As one of the guards Opened Their hands so I can take off my watch.

"Hey! This isn't a weapon... It's just a watch." I said To The guards.

"Stark, Stark told me you'd say that But no. We know it's Your Widow Batons And your Famous Helmet. Cut the crap Santiago." He said As I rolled my eyes and clipped off the watch, And Handed it to him.

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that," Sam said As one of them Took is Falcon Jet pack. As they go Steve looks back and catches Bucky's eye. On a covered skywalk.

••

"You'll be provided with an office instead of a cell. Now, do me a favor, stay in it?" Everett said To Us.

"I don't intend on going anywhere." T'challa Said.

"For the record, this is what making things worse looks like." Natasha said to us.

"He's alive," Steve said to us.

"No. Romania was not Accords-sanctioned. And, Colonel Rhodes is supervising cleanup." Tony said over the phone.

"Try not to break anything while we fix this," Natasha said.

"Consequences? You bet there'll be consequences. Obviously, you can quote me on that 'cause I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony said over the phone.

"Consequences?" I asked him As he turned around to face The trio.

"Secretary Ross wants you Three prosecuted. Had to give him something." Tony said To us.