③⑤

most beautiful chapter i ever written, i teared up while writing it ):

💍❤

it was weird.

when jungkook entered his hotel room, jimin was nowhere in sight. there weren't even any bags of him and on the door stood only jungkook's name.
but it was even more weird, because they kinda wrote a wrong name on it. there was kim jungkook written there and kook never felt more confused in his whole life.

there was a king-sized bed in here, it was covered in roses. honestly, there were roses everywhere.
"this hotel is fucked up", jungkook mumbled as he walked to the bed.
he had to admit, this room was pretty, the furniture was white and everywhere were fairy lights and it looked like the rooms jungkook always looked at on pinterest and tumblr. taehyung and him had printed out several rooms like this and put them in a photo album to plan how to decorate their house in the future and now he stood in a room which looked exactly like one of them.

as he took a closer look at the bed he saw a note.
it looked like the letter he wrote years ago when he was trying to get taehyung to himself but it ended up being a fail because taehyung and his own parents only laughed at him.
he grabbed the letter and read it;

jungkook didn't understand.

was taehyung here?

one thing was sure, jungkook wasn't that smart becsuse he missed all the hints.
"jimin, if this a joke, come out. i know taehyung isn't here with us."
taehyung texted him that they flew to an island far away and as far as jungkook understood by now jimin and him were on hawaii right now.

or at least that's what was written everywhere.

with a sigh he turned around and walked downstairs like the note told him to. confusion written all over his face.
this time he didn't took the elevator, no. instead he literally started running halfway because his heart started skipping beats. what if taehyung really was here? that'd be so cool! they could have so much more fun if taehyung was here. jungkook didn't like doing anything without him in general, so he lowkey freaked out when hope crawled up that he might be here.

he totally missed the future husband part on the letter, all he could think of were taehyung's lips. he really wanted to kiss them right now, he hadn't done that in a whole day and this hurt like hell. taehyung was such a good kisser, ugh.

he arrived in the huge hall of the hotel, the reception girl stood there and smirked at him, "they're awaiting you in there", she mumbled and pointed on a huge door which would led into a salon.
"is taehyung here?? if he is, oh my god!! i miss him so much, wow, okay, oh my god. what is in there? is tae in there???", jungkook got so nervous and excited at once.
oh my god what if he was here!!?