Chapter 29

Jordan's P.O.V
The way towards the dungeon was dark and as I walked further the music started to fade.
During the entire ceremony I couldn't stop thinking about what Jason said.
What did Luke want to tell me? What was so important?
Amidst the rain of thoughts I didn't realise I reached the deserted building.
I knew this place when I had followed Jason the last week. When I had asked Mark about the where abouts of Luke, it had pissed him off. If I think of it now, I guess he was just jealous. But on the very same evening while I was strolling by the garden I noticed Jason drag someone towards this place, I followed him to realise this was were they kept prisoners.  And this is where Luke must be.

"Luna" one of the guards addressed me as he slightly bowed.
"Hi, I am here to visit Luke."
"I am sorry, I don't think I can allow that Luna."
"But why ?"
"Because the Alpha has strictly asked us not to allow anyone other than the beta and the Alpha himself the access of that cell."
"I am your Luna and don't I have equal powers as the Alpha?"
"Yes Luna.. But.."
"No ifs and buts, take me there."
I started walking inside but stopped immediately
"And if you mind link your Alpha I will beat you up." I said narrowing my eyes. He gulped as if he actually thought I would.
As we walked towards the cell, a engaged the guard into small talks so that he wouldn't mind link my mate. I learnt that his name was Chase and he was the head guard's son. He will turn 18 in 6 months and then he will be the head guard.
"We are hère Luna. The next door to the right is Luke's. I will wait at the gate for you. Mind link if anything goes out of hand."
I nodded and reminded him of my warning again.
He smiled softly and left. I took a long breath before
I walked towards the door.

"I knew you would come." I heard his raspy voice. He was tied to a chair and was looking down. He must have sensed me. Of course he is a wolf. When he raised his head to look at me I was shocked to see his current state . He had longer hair and a beard was evidently present. He appeared very skinny. He had fresh wounds over his face. Dried blood was present almost every where but baffled me the most was were his eyes which still held a purpose of pure evil.

"I see you have been marked."
"You wanted to see me to tell me something important Lucas. Let's just get to the point."
"How was it Jordan? The mating process?"
"Lucas..."
"Enjoyed it didn't you little whore?"
"Lucas ..."
"While I was getting beaten up everyday, you were enjoying your sex life! I thought you loved me."
He said it so loud that I was sure Chase heard him.
"Even I thought I loved you but alas I found love in Mark."
"Are you sure about that Jordy?"
"Of course I am."
"Then I am sure your mate isn't hiding any critical information that I already shared with him."
I narrowed my eyes.
"What do you mean ?"
"Didn't he tell you about your parents ?"
"I already know his father killed them."
"Unless he didn't."
He gave me a devious smile.
I clenched the bars of the gate tightly.
"What are you saying?"
"Why would you believe me? I am your enemy."
"Lucas tell me the truth."
"Or maybe they are actually dead."
"Lucas stop playing around."
"I wonder why Mark didn't tell  you."
And that was it I broke the door open and Luke held a victory smile I marched up to him and punched his face.
"You have grown stronger love." He Apple as he spat blood.
"Stop playing before I break your face."
"You wouldn't do that...."
Before he could complete the sentence I heard a growl from the place where the door was supposed to be.

Mark looked angry , furious but I was really really very mad at him. He hid this vital information.
"What are you doing here Jordan?" He snarled.
"Maybe finding the truth that you are supposed to tell me." My voice held anger.
He narrowed his eyes to looked at Luke.
"What? She barged in for some answers I had to tell her, that her parents are alive and you have kept them as prisoners."

I know this one is short and ends with a cliffhanger. But this is an early update 😁 because the last update was a late one.

Do not forget to vote and comment .. love you peeps 😘😘😘