24.

Nico led us to the big dining room where Amy, Alex, Gigi, Emily and Andrew waited for us

"Took you long enough to get them Nico." Gigi said.

Nico raised his palms, "Hey, not my fault. They were making out."

I felt everyone's eyes on me and Leo. I'm never going to hear the end of this. This was so embarassing. Can the earth swallow me now please?

"Who tried to attack Meg?" Leo blurted. Thank god, someone here was focused.

"Some of DeLuca's loyalist." Amy said. "They tried to attack me mistaking me for Meg but they retreated when they realised their mistake. I managed to make some of them talk and found out."

"Hold on, why would someone attack me?"

"I think I forgot to tell you that you're a legend of sorts." Leo said, gently touching my shoulder. "For long everyone believed that no on stays alive after taking a DeLuca bullet. Since you survived, my people consider you a legend."

"That and the fact that you saved Leo." Alex said. "You're like an inspiration to our people."

"So DeLuca loyalists are trying to kill her to send a message to us." Nico said.

"If they're behind Meg, they'd get behind us too." Alex said. He looked at Leo, "You know what that means?"

"The scattered trail." Gigi exclaimed. "We're scattering apart. And that means both Emily and Amy too."

"Wait, why us?" Amy asked.

"They might use you as hostages." Andrew said.

"What is a scattered trail?" I asked.

"Yeah and what do we have to do?" Emily asked.

"We have to scatter across the world and throw them off the trail." Nico said. "Pack your bags everyone, we're globetrotting."

Okay what was going on?

A/N:

Like I said before, I'm working on a sequel... So I wanted to ask the following questions:

1. Which character (apart from Leo and Meg) would you like to see more of?

2. Should I stick to Meg's perspective or change it up?

3. Since I've given a clue that they're going globetrotting... what destinations would you like them to visit. Which is the most romantic place? (Personally, I've been thinking of Italy and India considering Meg and Leo's ethnicity. but I need more suggestions.)

4. Which two character do you ship and why?

5. And last question... Would you like to see more of sweet romantic moments or steamy moments between Leo and Meg?

Do let me know your suggestions and I'll try to incorporate the best ones in the sequel too.

Once again, thank you for being such amazing readers. When I started out, I did not expect to get such an amazing response. :-)

I'll be back with the sequel soon.

Love,

Gautami.