Bad Girls Club! (Part 2)

*Last Time On Bad Girls Club*

"Why is she bringing random guys into our section?"

The girls had a problem at the club, which resulted in a huge fight between Cardi and Tasha that turned ugly really fast.

"If I have something to say I'm going to say it- OKAY AND YOU SAID IT AND GUESS WHAT? I STILL DONT GIVE A FUCK, BITCH!"

...

*This Time On Bad Girls Club*

"THIS IS THE SECOND TIME IVE BEEN DEALING WITH THIS BITCH!"

"YOU'RE TOO SCARY TO FIGHT, HOE!"

"You're freaky, girl."

"Nobody understands my struggle! Y'all are just a bunch of bitches!"

"I won't be the peacemaker for long."

The Bad Girls Are all turning on eachother. New problems starting and friendships forming. And it just keeps. Getting. Hotter.

"I see some of these girls' true colors are showing. And let's just say, I'm not surprised."

...

The girls are all sleeping in bed, and they immediately hear screaming in the house from downstairs. "WAKE UP RISE AND SHINE BITCHES!" Shouted lil Mama.

"TIME TO GET UP LETS GOOO!" She yelled. She grabbed some pots and pans from the kitchen, and started to run upstairs.

Lil mama to camera: In my house, we like to get up early. You bitches are not about to be sleeping this whole trip away.

She ran up the stairs and running into each pair of girls' rooms smashing them together. "GET UP BITCHES RISE AND SHINE!" She Shouted. The girls groaned and covered their heads with the sheets. She ran into Bey and Nickis room, and getting into their beds, screaming.

"BITCHESSS WAKE UP! GET YALL ASSES UP IM NOT ABOUT TO BE THE ONLY ONE UP!"

She went into Cookie and graces room, and went over to the bed they were both sleeping in. Grace was laying on cookies shoulder. "GET YALL FREAKY ASSES UP! COME ON COME ON LETS GO!"

She then went into nicki and Cardis room. "Get up!" Yelled lil mama. "Can you not?" Nicki groaned. "I can and I will so get up baby." She said.

Nicki to camera: "So I'm sleeping peacefully and this loud ass bitch comes in banging pots and pans like she's lost her mind

Like what is wrong with you?

One thing that Nicki needs is beauty sleep. Nicki adores her beauty sleep, so I don't like to be fucked with when I'm trying to sleep.

This bitch is annoying.