Chapter Ten

Yuka was on the couch lying on her back as Tate's body settled on top of her. She could feel the heat radiating from his body against hers. His hands tightened on her face, holding it in place so that there was no risk of anything breaking their kiss. She moaned when his sweet tongue entered her mouth. She loved the way his lips felt against him, the way it tasted, he tasted of fine wine and it was very intoxicating. His mouth made love to hers, his tongue caressing and tangling with his.

Naramdaman niya ang kamay ni Tate na bumaba mula sa mukha niya papunta sa leeg. His hand went even lower until they felt the button of her blouse. He wondered if he could feel how hard the slamming of her heart against her chest was. He unclasped the first button and then the next, and the next until there was no button left to unclasp.

Should she stop him? She didn't want to think what they say about her being easy was true. If she gives in, what would happen after? Would Tate still like her or would she be one of the women he had bedded? She wanted to raise her value by resistance, by making him want her more but what was there left to do? His lips were already on hers and he was undressing her. She wanted not to think but to just feel. Tate was the best kisser she had ever kissed and she had kissed a lot of men. She usually could not enjoy making out anymore beyond three minutes with men, her mind would wander off  to other things in the middle of a make out session like the TV series she had just watched but Tate excites her to no end. He certainly knew how to kiss and please a woman. Hindi mapigilan na madala ni Yuka sa mga halik na iyon.

Humiwalay ang mga labi ng lalaki sa kanya. His lips worked over her jaw and then down her neck. She gasped as Tate nibbled the sensitive part of it and when he laughed at her reaction. She shivered as his lips vibrated against her skin. 

"Hey dude-" They stopped when they heard a voice both very familar to them. Their heads snapped to the direction where it came from. Nakatayo doon si Yvo, his eyes widening as if he'd seen a ghost. Nagpalit-palit ang tingin nito sa dalawa.

Agad naman napaupo ang dalawa at isinara ni Yuka ang pang-itaas niya, covering her nude colored bra. Tate brushed his fingers through his thick brown hair.

"Hey, what are you doing here?" He asked, trying to hide the raggedness of his breathing and his boner with a pillow. 

"Today's friday." Yvo quietly said, trying to look elsewhere as Yuka began buttoning her top. He was as flustered as them. He didn't even know where to look. They had already made plans to hang out at his place and catch up with each other. Coco bailed out on them at the last minute because his little boy, Cookie who was also both their godchild, was sick and he didn't want to leave his wife to take care of their som alone.

"Oh, right." Sabi naman ni Tate bago sinabunutan ang sarili. "I completely forgot to tell you that I'm going to be on a date." He said and then looked at Yuka. "I'm sure you already know each other."

Tumango si Yuka, hindi magawang makatingin sa lalaking nakatayo sa harap nila. Her new bestfriend had seen her making out with her future husband in her bra. How was she supposed to act? 

"Hi, Yvo." She croaked out.

"Hey." He gave him a nod of acknowledgement. "Nakaistorbo yata ako sa inyo. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"Hindi, okay lang!" Agad naman na sabi ni Yuka bago pa magawang tumalikod ni Yvo. 

"Yeah. Yuka and I were just about to have dinner." Sabi naman ni Tate. "Do you want to join us?"

Yvo looked at his friend and his eyes darted to Yuka as if asking if it was alright. She gave him a smile as if inviting him. The two didn't make him feel unwelcome even though he just walked in on them practically dry humping each other. Half of his brain was telling him to leave as it was the right thing to do, he didn't want to be a cockblock, and the other half was telling him to stay.