Closer~

And this is where Hoseok and Yoongi, on the edge of the beach, enjoy the waves that touch their feet. They sat side by side on white sand that lay wide, there is no other visitors had arrived. Some restaurants that are visible from a distance were still closed, probably because it was still Friday morning.

Hoseok stretched his hands up, moved several other limbs, then stood up, stepped closer to the car.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi watched Hoseok slowly moved away, but he didn’t reply to Yoongi's question. Hoseok continued to step towards the car, opened the trunk, then pull out the tent that should have been built since they arrived. Yoongi immediately knew what Hoseok would do.

"Let me help." The two of them began to put up their tents in silence. Yoongi understands that Hoseok is angry because of his words, but he also didn't know what to do. Yoongi then occasionally glanced at Hoseok, but he continued to move with the tent regardless the presence of Yoongi.

The robot exhaled in exasperation, he stood up to Hoseok, took over the part of the tent that had not been built, insisted on putting up the tents and carrying all the things they brought from the car, forcing Hoseok to relax while playing water.

After Yoongi finished everything, his eyes turned again to the figure who stood still looking at the distance. The beach breeze which was quite fast ruffled his hair, the pants he was wearing were wet to the knee, but Hoseok remained still. An order sentence flashed in Yoongi's machine, which he himself was quite surprised at, but Yoongi followed the order, approaching Hoseok slowly. The distance between the two of them getting closer, and Yoongi was still trying to retreat, but he couldn't. Yoongi then wrapped his arms around Hoseok from behind, his head buried on Hoseok’s back. The roperson was still silent for a while, before finally holding Yoongi's hand.

“What’s wrong?”

Yoongi shook his head, hugging Hoseok tightly. He tried to explain that an order appeared on his brain to hug him, saying that it was a thing to do when someone was sad. Yoongi assured Hoseok that there might be something wrong with his machine, because he should only be programmed to pleased Jin, his owner, instead of caring for others.

The taller robot sighed softly, “Then let go of me. I’m not someone that you want.” Hoseok already prepared if Yoongi suddenly want to released his arms, and returned to act like usual. But that’s not what Yoongi did. There was something in him that tried to last longer, and he obeyed.

“Forgive me…” Those words just flew out from Yoongi’s mouth. This time he really said what he felt, and regretted comparing Jin with Hoseok. Yoongi thought at first if he continued to be harsh with Hoseok and did something rude to him, Hoseok would leave on his own. Yes, Yoongi wants that. But after being confronted with the quiet kind of Hoseok, even not caring about Yoongi at all, he regretted it. Yoongi prefers Hoseok when he laughed or made funny jokes. It was enough with Jin and Taehyung who are angry with him at this time, Yoongi realized that he needed someone else who could accept him.

Still in a hug position, Yoongi continued his words. “Sorry if I can’t reply to your feelings, but is it okay if we’re being friend?”

After hearing that Hoseok smiled again, widely.

~~~

The following days were very pleasant for both of them, eventhough Hoseok actually wanted to buy some raw fish from the restaurant and then cook it together along the beach, none of them carried matches or wood. Yoongi could have made a fire from the branches around, using the knowledge he had just downloaded for camping, but Hoseok didn’t want to wait.

The beach becomes a bit crowded on Saturday and Sunday, but Hoseok and Yoongi could still have fun with their own world. Their tents are located a little far to the edge, not too affected by the crowds of people coming. They could eat casually, saw the stars at night, except when some people started to tuning music and laughing loudly, caused by alcohol.