Marcella James

Name: Marcella James

Nickname: Mar, Ella, Eagle

Age: 16

Would be a high school student.

Looks: short brown hair, amber eyes, semi-tan. Slim, body covered in a few scars. A piercing on the left side of her nose. She usually wears whatever she can find. But usually goes with her camo cargo pants, a black long sleeve, and a black jacket making her a walking armory of guns knifes and ammo.

Back story: she was raised with a family of hunters. She knew how to shoot a shotgun by 5 and ever since would never miss her target. She had amazing far-sight vision making it possible for her to take down zombies from far away with snippering them down.

Sadly her parents and 5 siblings were killed off. And taken down by her. All that was left was her near endless supplies, her german shepard and pups. She stayed posted at this base-her old home. Due to it having a good tower to shoot any incoming waves before they get close. And the large food and weapon stocks she has available.

She is straight. But honestly uncaring by this point- she is lonely.

Personality: a bit bitter, protective, sad, a great strategist. She used to be sweet and ditzy but had to push all that away. Still is a bit slow on how to interact with other people. But she is insanely loyal.

Likes: cleaning her weapons, having free time from the zombies, living, her four dogs (Tracer -mom-, Hades -eldest, boy-, Niki -2nd, girl-, &  Snapper -3rd, girl-. ), daytime

Dislikes: zombies, feeling alone, memories, bright colors, night time, feeling helpless.