Robot pt 2

Pairings : vkook, slight taejin

Contains : robotkook, killing, possessive kook

Which Jeongguk's obsession for his owner is just too much

_____________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

Taehyung and Jeongguk become closer each days. Taehyung do almost everything with Jeongguk.

When I said almost everything I mean like literally almost everything.

Jeongguk never left Taehyung's side. He was always there. Even at school.

Taehyung went to a rich school so it was normal to brought robot to the school.

The robot or human doll were considered as butler/maid, bodyguard, helper, etc

They can either stood beside their owner or just stood outside the class.

Jeongguk always stood beside him.
Watching him with a smile.

Taehyung felt weird at first but he get used to it.

They did become the bestest bestfriend ever.

Years had passed and now Taehyung and Jeongguk had already been together for 5 years.

Taehyung and Jeongguk were currently cuddling in the living room. They were watching a movie called butterfly effect.

" Ggukie? "

" Yes Tae? "

Jeongguk looked away from the screen and locked his eyes with Taehyung.

" Do you.. Remember anything from your past life? "

Jeongguk froze. His mind suddenly keep on shouting error over and over again.

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

" Daddy? "

A young boy around ten was kneeling on the floor holding his father's bloody hand.

"  Daddy wake up! Let's play again! Daddy? "

Jeongguk whined trying to get his father's attention. The problem was his father can no longer replied or played with him.

Because he was dead.

" Gguk? "

" Mommy! Daddy won't wake up! "

Jeongguk's mother ruffled his hair and smiled.

" He's broken honey. Mommy will find you a new daddy to play with okay? "

His mother said with a smile. Jeongguk giggled. His hand gripping his bloody knife tightly.

" Okay mommy! "

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

The same boy was shown again this time a little bit older.He looked like he was 15.

He was stabbing a girl rapidly with a face full of anger.

" Why did you fucking leave me? You're mine. Mine to fuck. Mine to keep. Mine to play. Mine to broke! "

Jeongguk wiped off the sweat on his forehead. He kicked her dead body one last time.

" Did your toy broke again, bun? "

" Yes mommy! I hated her she leave me! She's my toy not others! "

Jeongguk yelled angrily. He puffed his cheek. Jeongguk's mother kissed his puffy cheek.

" Don't worry you will find  another one soon will you? "

" Of course I will "

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

" Congratulations Jeon Jeongguk. "

The headmaster said while handing him a trophy. He smiled showing his yellow teeth making Jeongguk felt like vomiting.

Jeongguk smiled fakely. He took the trophy. He had win another award again.

Jeongguk walked out the school after the school bell ring. Girls were looking at him with hearts eyes and boys had been giving stared full of admiration.

" Oof! "

Someone bumped into Jeongguk and Jeongguk although felt irritated he had to keep his image so he offered a hand the person who was sitting on the floor while looking down.

" Are you o—"

Jeongguk paused when the boy looked up. He had never seen anyone this gorgeus.

" Ah I'm sorry! But I'm in hurry! "

The boy bowed and ran away leaving Jeongguk in trace. Jeongguk watched him disappear among the students.

He licked his lips.

" Looks like I found someone who was worthy to be more than just my toy. Mommy will be so proud.. "

Jeongguk then spend his time stalking the ethereal boy. He wanted to study and learn everything about the boy before he lured him in his trap.

Like a butterfly caught in a spider's trap. He'll trap the boy and devour him whole. He'll chained the boy on him and make sure they'll be together forever and ever.

But that wish was never achieved because Jeongguk died from a car crash.

ERROR! ERROR! ERROR!

" Jeongguk! "

Jeongguk snapped. He smiled.

" Are you okay? "

Taehyung asked worriedly. Jeongguk nodded.

" I'm fine.. "

Taehyung stared at him and hugged him.

" Thank god I am so afraid! You just froze all of sudden! "

Jeongguk patted his back and put his chin on top of Taehyung's head. He smiled.

" Don't worry. I'm okay. I'm perfectly fine "

Jeongguk whispered. His eyes flashed red for a second.

____________________________________

( a/n ) there will be part 3! I hope you like this

p/s : to be honest, I really like my new theme. I'll be keeping them for a while