Chapter 11 | Sex and Spotlights

"Hobi, I don't think this is gonna work." Jungkook groaned, trying to fix his hair in the mirror. He gripped the handle of the iron tightly, afraid to let it slip from his grasp. One mistake and he'd get a painful burn as punishment.

"Do you need my help?" Hoseok sighed from the next room.

Jungkook thought about it for a moment, ultimately deciding the iron scared the crap out of him. "Please. I'm gonna kill myself on accident." He groaned, setting the frustrating device on the bathroom counter.

He heard Hoseok fumbling around, shutting dresser drawers until the bathroom door swung open.

He entered the room wearing nothing but the jeans he wore to the store a few hours ago.

"Let's get this over with so I can get dressed." He laughed, expertly grabbing the iron and twirling a piece of Jungkook's hair with ease. Jungkook gaped at him, low-key questioning if he was human or not.

"What? Is there something on my face?" Hoseok asked, leaning closer to the mirror and inspecting his reflection. Jungkook cleared his throat in embarrassment.

"Yeah, it's by your chin." He mumbled, biting back a grin as Hobi swiped at his face.

"Did I get it?" He asked, angling his jaw toward Jungkook, somehow managing to hold the iron in the same position the entire time.

"Yeah." Jungkook giggled. "You got it."

"What's so funny?" Hoseok grumbled, feeling made fun of.

"Nothing." He cleared his throat, stifling his giggles. Hoseok moved to another group of hair to style, frowning slightly before shaking his sour expression away.

"I'm doing your makeup after I get dressed." He announced smugly, taking in Jungkook's wide eyes. Jungkook could picture Hobi's vibrant pallet clearly, terrified of the possible outcomes.

"That's not a good idea, Hobi." The younger groaned, just imaging himself in eyeshadow.

He shuddered.

"I'm gonna look like a girl." He whined, pleading with his eyes. Hobi wasn't letting him off that easily.

"You let me do your makeup, or we aren't going." Hoseok threatened, smirking as Jungkook's posture slumped. He wasn't getting out of it, mind as well get it over with. With a regretful sigh, he complied.

"Fine. Don't make any mistakes or I'm suing." He grumbled, folding his arms as Hobi finished up the last few strands of hair.

"Don't worry." He flashed a blinding smile. "I never make mistakes when makeup is involved.

\\\\\

Hobi wasn't lying.

Jungkook stared at his reflection in disbelief, his jaw slack.

He looked... hot.

It was already dangerous with the leather pants, but the eyeshadow and lazily perfect hair took it to another level.

Hoseok stood smugly behind him, shamelessly checking him out.

"Choke me." Hoseok groaned, making grabby hands at Jungkook's thighs.

"W-What?" Jungkook laughed uncomfortably, light pink dusting his cheeks.

"You heard me. Just choke me already." He groaned again, pretending to faint.

"You are so gay." Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"And?" He scoffed, making a show of fluttering his eyelashes while looking at the ceiling. Jungkook just looked at his friend slowly, his words sinking in.