Chapter Two

While the upstairs of this business looked emasculate, the very bottom level where the breeding cows and bulls were held was in poor condition. There were 10 cells in the cow area, each with a sink toilet combination, and there was a communal shower. Each cow has their own cell, two regular outfits, and one 'show' outfit for potential breeders to see them in. The walls were made with cinder blocks and the floors were made of concrete, no sign of color to be found.

"Ladies! Rise and shine!" A short stout woman yelled out into the room. "We have a breeder coming to see you. Wash up, and get dressed!"

Movement can be heard as the ladies rise from their beds, collecting their things heading to the shower. The girls had five minutes to shower and get dressed before they'd be paraded in front of the man. Washing the essentials before putting on their matching outfits. A button up white shirt, and a black pencil skirt with black stiletto heels. They could style their hair anyway they wanted, but they usually didn't have the time. A bell alerts them that they must head up into the showroom, they line up according to name before going up the steps, where they're met with the back of the stage.

Melissa and Bryan sit in large leather chairs, holding packets with the information of each girl. One by one, they come out on the stage. Bryan and Melissa go through each girl's information as they present themselves on stage. Each girl would walk into centerstage, do a turn slowly, take a small bow before they leave the stage. No one catching his attention until they get to Charlotte. Her jet black hair, fit perfectly with her olive skin. Her hazel eyes commanded the room. She was about 5'8" in her six inch heels, but her paperwork says she's 5'2". He knew that she needed to be the mother of his child. She had thick thighs, a bum that fit well with them, and a small tummy. "Her." He whispers to Melissa. "It has to be her." Melissa smiles nodding at him before standing up. "Thank you ladies, that will be all. Charlotte, please come to my office." She says, before grabbing her paperwork. Bryan stands up, nervously rolling the paperwork in his hands nervously.

Once back in Melissa's office, they're met by Charlotte. She was nervous as well. Her eyes on the floor as she made her way over to the chair next to Bryan.

"Charlotte, this is Bryan, he has chosen you to carry his child. " Melissa says excitedly, looking at her. "This will be her first breeding." She says as she looks at Bryan. A small smile comes across his lip as he looks at the woman to his left. Still with her eyes on the floor.

Melissa pulls a key attached to a tag from her dresser drawer. "You can take this, go up one floor, then you may find your room. With your payment, you have it for three days, you can spend that time with Charlotte procreating, and getting to know her." With that, Bryan took the key, before standing up extending his hand to Charlotte. Her hand finds his as she stands. They leave the office in silence, finding the elevator then their room.