Chapter 1

This book is dedicated to AddictedToSmut. You requested this story and as promised for 200 followers (a huge milestone for me☺️🤗. Edit: it's now 700! Thanks to every single one of you!) Here it is! I hope you guys enjoy this short story!

Justin's POV

(A month after the war...)

I was absolutely furious with that... that asshole! Well I was hurt too, but I was more furious. How could he?

"Fucker. Stupid asshole", I mumbled as I stormed into the main kitchen and opened the fridge.

I grabbed a bottle of Fanta and snapped the cap open before I began chugging half the bottle down.

"Damn bro. Xander didn't do you this morning or what?", Storm asked with a smirk as he eyed me.

I narrowed my eyes at him before wiping my mouth with the back of my hand.

"I don't want to hear that idiot's name", I snapped as I drank the rest of the drink and threw the can in the dustbin.

"Someone's cranky this morning", Toby said chuckling as he came into the kitchen, Seb hot on his heels.

"Don't irritate me more", I snapped at him too. God, I hate him for making me feel this way so early in the morning.

"Hey babe", Bullet said as he walked into the room and kissed Storm softly on the lips.

"Where's Carver?", Toby asked as he helped Seb climb onto the bar stool and poured for him a bowl of Rice Krispies, the boy was obsessed with the vanilla flavor.

"He's on the phone with his parents", Bullet said with a shrug.

Carver's parents and Bullet weren't in the best of books. They didn't like him and he got tired of trying to please them, he is who he is and it's their problem if they can't accept that. It put a strain on their relationship, on all three of them but they managed to talk things through. I can't say the same for my mate.

"Uncle Tin tin! Can we go smim today? Papa say yes if you say yes. Pweez say yes", He said as he finished his cereal and climbed off the chair and rushed over to stand in front of me. He looked up at me with his big blue eyes and I smiled before I nodded my head.

"Sure kid. Get your costume and I'll pack a picnic lunch so long. You wanna call Mason to come too?", I asked and he immediately started nodding his head to the idea.

"Okay I'm gonna link his Mum and ask her. Go toilet so long and grab your stuff. Make sure you grab your goggles and your suntan lotion!", I called out after him as he ran out of the kitchen.

>Morning Elle, is it okay if I take Mason swimming today? Sebastian wants a friend< I linked her and she agreed. She just wanted me to make sure Mason came back before 4 o'clock. If he doesn't do his homework at his usual time, he gets lazy and refuses to do it.

I glanced at Storm and Bullet and had to raise an eyebrow. They were locked in a heated kiss as they caressed each other. Those three are always making out and having sex. Honestly, it's astonishing how they can go for that long.

I smirked as Bullet grabbed Storm's hand and pulled him out of the kitchen no doubt heading for their room.

"So what's got you in such a pissy mood?", Toby asked and I immediately thought of that idiot.

"Nothing", I said dismissively and grabbed one of the many picnic baskets from the pantry.

I ignored Toby as I packed Fritos, Dorito's, some gummy bears, some crackers, rolls, and bread. I grabbed some bottled water, juices and Sprite, Fanta, and coke bottles.