Husband in Hand

Sooooooo I.... uhh.... I finished this chapter WAYY faster than planned so... Early chapter?! By like 3 days. I'm actually really happy with it and I hope you like it too!

               Aizawa was tired. And sore. Apparently sleeping in crappy plastic chairs left you feeling worse than before you fell asleep. Who knew, huh? He looked over at the bed where the kid slept. He was apparently in a worse state than Aizawa originally thought. Yes, he could tell that the boy was malnourished, but Jesus. According to the doctor, Izuku was not only malnourished, he was iron deficient, he had severe internal bleeding from a ruptured spleen, and had multiple broken bones that healed incorrectly. And that wasn't even the worst of it. While these issues were absolutely terrible, they were nothing compared to his... abnormal impairments. The kid showed traits of a quirkless person, such as a pinkie toe malformation, he also showed signs of housing a quirk. In fact, he had multiple signs, though they all told of a different quirk. While performing tests, it was discovered he had irregular muscle spasms that only occurred with strength quirks, he had an extra section in his frontal lobe which only appeared in people with mental quirks, such as Aizawa had. They discovered the pain quirk first when bringing him into the hospital, which was a process, to say the least.

                 Midoriya also seemed to go through a transformation within a few hours of being at the hospital. After an hour of being here, he started experiencing an increased sensitivity to seemingly everything. The lights in his room, the noise of the hospital, the feeling of the blanket and bed, even the taste of his own mouth was overbearing. Around an hour of the sensitivity appearing, it hit its peak and became too much for Midoriya's body to handle. He began seizing and had to go under in order to keep him safe from himself. It was believed to be caused by whatever that Shoomagiraiki guy injected him with. When testing him, it was discovered his parietal lobe had swelled three times its normal size. It was the sign of a fourth quirk.

               While Izuku slept in a coma state, Aizawa was bored and his husband's flight had been delayed, so he decided to use his free time to learn about the boy. He called detective friends and PI buddies, looking for information, and he soon had learned all that was available to be learned about Midoriya Izuku, albeit there wasn't much. He had gone missing at the age of 4 on the day his mother was killed in a villain attack. Judging by his birthday, the boy was 8. He had been missing for four years. He had been abused by villains for four years. No wonder the kid had been so distrusting. There was one thing that he had learned that he found interesting. Apparently, he and his mom were with another young boy, Bakugou Katsuki. It made him wonder; was the attack planned? Izuku was the only one taken during the attack, and Inko Midoriya was one of three killed during the attack. There was no way it had all been a coincidence. The question remained, however, what did the villains want with Midoriya?

        There was a soft knock at the door. Aizawa stood and opened it, revealing a small nurse.

         "Mr. Eraserhead? There's a man here to see you." Oh, thank god. He gave her a small nod and all but ran to the stairs. He sprinted down the steps, taking two at a time until he hit the last set. He caught his breath, regained his composure, put on an uncaring face, and shuffled down the stairs. Sitting in a chair facing away from him sat Hizashi. He let a small relieved smile greet his lips. He walked over to him and placed his hand on his husband's shoulder.

           Hizashi whipped around with a giant smile lighting up he face. "Aizawa!!! My love!" he was pulled into a crushing hug and all Aizawa could do was roll his eyes and grin.
He pried himself away from Hizashi to look at him. "Mic, I missed you too, but we gotta go upstairs." Hizashi shot him a confused look but complied anyway as Aizawa grabbed his hand and led him to the elevators. They stepped in and he pressed the floor button. They stood in silence for a few seconds, still hand in hand, before Hizashi sighed. "Shouta, you know I love surprises and all, but why are we at a hospital? If it was for a case you would've told me over the phone."