𝐬𝐢𝐱. 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲

-

-

IT WAS SIX O'CLOCK AT NIGHT and I'd been sitting on the floor of my bedroom for around an hour doing homework while listening to music. I had almost finished, when my phone rang, the caller ID reading 'Samu.'

"Hola Samu!" I said happily, as I turned my phone volume down, hearing lots of background noise wherever Samuel was. "Samu? Where are you?"

"Hola Jada. I'm with Christian and Nano, we're drinking. Wanna join us?" He asked, and I smiled, hearing him sound a little drunk. I thought about it for a moment, staring down at my almost completed homework before sighing.

"Sure, where are you?" I asked, getting up, attempting to do my hair as it had been sitting in a messy bun for the past hour or so. "The usual place, you remember?" He slurred out, and I giggled. "Yeah. Got it. See you soon." I said, putting on a nice floral top that was a bit lowcut, and putting on my ripped jeans, before grabbing my boots and walking down the stairs, out of the house, saying goodbye to my mother and father on the way out.

As I walked through the streets, it didn't take me long to get to where the boys were, and to be honest I could hear them from a mile away. "Hola chicos," I said as I rushed up the stairs, noticing Christian leaning back on the bench smoking, Nano joining him, and Samuel just sitting on his phone. His eyes immediately light up upon seeing me. "Hey, Jada!" He calls out to me, and I walk over to him, grabbing a beer from his hand. "Hey, you good?" I ask, and he shrugs. "Little tipsy." He smiles, continuing to drink from the almost empty bottle in his hand. "Hola Sexy." I hear Christian call out, and when I turn around I see him smirking, and I walk over to him, taking Samuel with me so he'd be more involved. "Hola Christian. Vas a compartir conmigo?" I ask him, pointing at the joint in between his lips. "No. Lo siento bebé. Es demasiado bueno para comparti." He mumbles out, and I giggle, before looking at Nano. "You going to share?" I ask, and he shrugs, leaning back on the bench. Taking that as a yes, I grab the joint from his lips and walk away to where the drinks are, noticing Samuel staring at the small interaction between his brother and me. Grabbing another bottle of beer, I turned back to the group to see Christian downing a bottle of whiskey.

"Jesus Christian," I said, as he pulled the bottle from his lips, whiskey dripping all down his chin, and he then put the joint to his mouth, looking disgusted. I didn't blame him, whiskey wasn't my choice drink either, and I winced at the thought of the taste.

"Samu? You ok?" He asks, noticing Samuel half asleep on the bench, and Nano smiles at him. Samuel looks at all of us, looking slightly moody. "Yeah. No more drinks." "I'll fix that," Nano says, getting up and Samuel looks up from his phone, talking to Christian about how Nano was obsessed with the school collapsing. That is until, Christian rushed off to throw up, before falling asleep on the bench, leaving me and Samuel to talk.

"I'm back!" Nano calls out, and I turn to see him with three bottles of vodka in his hand, handing one bottle to me, one to Samu, and he begins opening the other for himself. "Let's drink!" He said smiling, and I laughed as we all sat unscrewing the lids, beginning to drink the night away, until Nano suddenly stands up, grabbing a helmet and passing it to Samu.