Work

The cold wind nipped at my face as I walked down the street towards away from my apartment

The cold wind nipped at my face as I walked down the street towards away from my apartment. It was further then what I was used to for walking and sometimes I didn't really feel safe due to its location. But hey,

Home is home.

As I strolled down the street I could feel some eyes wonder and myself shiver as I picked up the pace. I knew I should've called a cab.

Too late now.

The backpack on my shoulders rubbed on my jacket as I neared the tall building. As of half a year ago now, I started working for HHAW's tech devision. I was good at my job and liked the pay since tech and engineering was what I liked to do since I was too young to even remember. I smile at the memory as I scan my key card and enter the building, greeted by the warm air inside.

"Nahee! So glad your here, boss wants to see you." Lisa smiles. I nod and give a small thanks for her message as I reach the elevator, pressing the button to the top floor. I wait patiently in the elevator for the floor to arrive as i tap my foot to the music in the elevator.

When I head the familiar ding I step off and make my way to my boss's office. Yoongi sits at his desk waiting, his hybrid Jimin sitting non the couch near the door swishing his tail without a care. His ears twitched at me and a small smile broke out. On his face as he yelled.

"Nahee! Play with me! I'm so boredddd~" his jumped up and rushed over whileYoongi scoffed and looked at him.

"He's fine, he's just mad I'm not petting him." My boss clarifies. The fox glares at the man and continues to move my hand on his ears chirping at the feeling. I look at Yoongi and he waves me in fully.

"I need you to set out your new prototypes tonight. I have a feeling we are gonna need them." He glances at me and then back to his papers.

"But sir it's Not complete yet. I still need to update the flying tech it's not updated since the last prototype." I explain. I also left it at home since I rarely come in to work with it due to its classified tech.

"It'll have to do. We need to get it on line as soon as we can so this bust can finally come. We all know we need one." He sighed.

It was true. Our company has made huge progress over the others and I would even bet we were the best. But the ring owners got smarter, so we had to as well. We needed to take down one of the ring leaders, fast.

I nod understanding and am dismissed with a quick pet to Jimin's ears and I'm out.

I quickly rush to my floor and office where I finish up some blueprints and tests of the software being put to rest.

•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•¥•

I hit send and lean back into my chair. Normally I would've been home by this time since it was not an easy task to keep people updated all day. I don't mind the extra hours in the building since it gets me out of the house a bit since I normally don't get out much.

As I pack up my things Taehyung peeks his head into my office. He was my best friend so I normally enjoyed his company.

"Nahee~" he called in a single song voice. I looked up to see Lisa standing behind him as well. Her eyes held humor and mischief.

"What..." I trail off leery of the two.

"Come out tonight, we are going for a drink." He says. I quickly put my stuff away quicker and stand up bowing my head slightly in apalogies.

"I'm sorry but I'm not really up for it today. Maybe next time?" I brush off. Tae huffs at me and rolls his eyes.

"You say that every time." He complains. I admit that I'm not prone to go out and drink. It's not something I like to do, plus I'm an extream lightweight. I sigh and apalogize again before brushing past them and begining my walk home. Since it was darker I picked up my pace from when I came to work.

I hate waking alone at night.

By the time I was outside my apartment door I was panting and slightly sweating. I unlock my door and push in locking in behind me.

I'm greeted by my comfy but slightly messy loft

I'm greeted by my comfy but slightly messy loft. I sigh and immediately change from my uncomfortable work clothes and into some shorts and a giant tee shirt. I sit down on my couch and turn the t.v on watching the news as more and more people are updating on the hybrid situations and weather.

That's pretty much what the world has come to.

I watch and leasurly scroll through my phone until I hear a sentence from the screen that grabs my attention.

"Breaking News: Micheal Satori's famous fighting ring busted by leading hybrid organization."

Is that Taehyung?

Is that my drone?

Holy shitu.