Wait

"No, no, no we aren't going to do that

"No, no, no we aren't going to do that." I say and try to walk further into the apartment. He held steady however and refused to let me go.

"They made you cry and hurt your wrist. Wether you like it or not Nahee I'm going to address this now."  He lets go of my hand and puts on some new nike sneakers and a sport jacket. I feebly grabbed his coat and looked at him.  It was the first time he has ever even said my name but I needed to make sure he didn't do anything rash. He's used to fighting and confronting everything teeth barred, I need to keep him aware that he doesn't need to do that.

"We can go on one condition." I start. He looks at me and raises a brow at my compliance. "No fighting or yelling. We can go talk to them but I don't want to get it out of hand."

"..." his silence was painful and he took one more look at me and then sighed. "Okay."

I smiled and grabbed my coat again before calling a cab and locking up the apartment. Namjoon made sure to never leave my side and making sure nobody gets to close to us.

I only had to hush his growls every so often at passing hybrids and owners, some cowered and others growled back.

Nearing the store I could feel Namjoon tense as I assumed he could smell the worker already even though we were still a good way away from it. I didn't even need to guide him to the store before he picked up his pace with me struggling to keep up behind him.

Bursting through the doors his eyes scanned the area looking for the hybrid as I look apologetically at the panther behind the counter. His eyes where wide and shock filled as Namjoon growled.

"Where's the girl." He glared at the panther and breathed a heavy sigh. Shooting his eyes towards the back I grab Namjoon's hand and tug him towards me.

"We are talking remember. No growling or fighting." I whisper. He looks at me and nodded slowly. The panther worker walked carefully close to me. Namjoon growled at him and brought a hand up to separate.

'I'm sorry I tried.' I mouth to him and he looks at the close to raging wolf. He travels down to my wrist where the hybrid grabbed me and his eyes soften as he gently smiled at me.

"It's okay. I understand why he is doing it."

Soon enough the familiar leopard exits the back room and stops mid tracks on the slightly growling at her form. She looks to her coworker and he shakes his head at her. She looks at me and her eyes soften, even more so when she saw my wrist where she grabbed.

"So your the one who decided it would be okay to hurt her."  I could feel him tense and muscles almost grow with his body. I'm not gonna lie when I say she looks terrified. I hold onto Joon and she stays put.

"I'm sorry I assumed the worst when she went over to the Wolf section without a hybrid on her." She tried to explain.

"So, since nobody was with her to protect her you decided it would be a great chance to attack without consequences huh?" I could feel Namjoon heating up as I knew for a fact his eyes were pure wolf. His ears where pinned and his tail stood deadly still.

"Well I-" she tried to start.

"You hurt her off of a pathetic assumption even to the point where she is bruised. Did you really think there wouldn't be consequences." He stepped forward and growled more preparing for a fight. I tried to hold him back as the panther quickly tried to step in front of the two.

"Now let's calm down a little and talk this out, she apologized and feels bad about it don't you." He narrowed his eyes at the girl and she gulped, ears back and slightly whimpering at Namjoon's towering presence.

"Very-very sorry." She whispered. He growled at her and I eventually had to break the staring contest between the two but putting myself in between Joon and the Hybrid.

"Come on Joonbug, she said sorry. Time to go." I whisper pushing him towards the door.

He growled at her but let me pull him out.

We eventually got him home where I sat him down on the couch and turned on some comedy thing that was on. I could feel him still being riled up front he encounter and hoped this would help him relax. As he seemed to accept the show and his place on the couch, I began to get dinner ready since lunch was accidentally skipped due to my schooling spree and Namjoon's slumber.

"Joonie, time for dinner." I call over to him. I hear his footsteps and tail wagging as he sits at the table.

Again I make sure to give him more food then me but this time adding a little more onto his plate instead of mine. He still needed to eat more and since he wouldn't let me give it to him, let's see if I can pass it off as being his in the first place.

I bring the plates over as he watched me. I used a little mini grill I had bought awhile back so tonight's meal was a nice steak. Since he wasn't that bad when he went out I decided it would be a good idea to reward the behavior. Obviously I gave him the extremely bigger peice along with more potatoes and broccoli whilst I had enough for me but a snack later on wouldn't hurt.

I watch as he quickly dug in as almost groaned at the taste of the meat. He quickly looked at me and blushed at his sound but I just smiled and giggled at him. He gave a small genuine smile at me and I could feel my chest tighten.

Weird.

As we near sleep and I can even feel my eyes dropping, I clean up and grab Namjoon's hand again. Similar to what I did this morning, I lead him up the stairs with his lazy form behind me.

As he gets ready for bed, I quickly change into my sleeping attire and walk back out to where the bed is. Grabbing a few blankets at the end of the bed and my pillow I stop to make sure Namjoon is settled into the bed. Once he is I give a slight movement to his ears and stop silently asking permission.

He noticed this and hesitantly put his head towards me.

I smiled and gently lace my fingers through the base of this soft fur and some of his hair. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he shut his eyes, basking in the feeling.

"Night Joonbug." I say before slowly retracting my hand and walking downstairs towards the couch to sleep. It was comfy don't get me wrong, but not sleep an entire night on it comfy.

Great.