CHAPTER SIX ━ NEW GIRLFRIEND? OR WHAT?

(chapter six.) new girlfriend? or what?
❝ ME? WITH HIM? HE WISHES. ❞

 ❞

"STUDY HER. SHE'S BEEN GETTING WEAKER MORE AND NEEDS TO BE CHECKED ON."

Poet was on her knees, panting tiredly as she felt herself being moved by the doctors that kept a close eye on her. She was dragged to a room, where she kept hearing thumps on the wall next to her.

She was dropped on the floor, her body standing up carefully and weakly. She felt her breath coming out in short pants and her chest hurt too damn much. Her eyes were drooping but the scarlet color was glowing brightly. She felt an aching pain in her throat by all the screaming she did thanks to the beatings her parents gave her. It was a nightmare.

"Come on!" Her mother yelled. "Get E2 something to eat and drink so she can go back to training. Tell E1 for God's sake to stop glitching! Do something about it."

"We tried everything, Mrs. Capulet," a doctor fearfully let out, gulping as Poet's mom glared at him. "We have given him enough of everything. Nothing."

"Give them both pills," Poet's father said, watching as Poet dragged her nails on the cement floor in pain and to make herself feel something again. "If they don't take those pills, I don't care if you have to make them swallow it. Just do something so they could go back on the field and kill all of those people that dared to betray this company. Just give it to them."

"Yes, S-sir," the doctor said with a shaky voice. He walked away, two other doctors following after him. When the doctors were nowhere in sight and wet sure they couldn't be heard, the main doctor turned to look at the others behind him. "I need you both to make pills. Pills for the twins. Pills that will make both calm. Just make something the opposite of what the Capulets want."

"You want them to be nice?"

"It's better than those two ruining themselves by killing."

"Why are we here?" Poet asked Diego as soon as he parked in front of the place Five told Poet to meet him at. She felt guilty that she didn't meet up with him.

"There was a shooting here," Diego simply answered, getting out of the car to head towards the door of the place. Poet stared at him confusedly, staring at him from the window. He sighed, turning around to face her when he didn't hear her voice. He looked at her. "Come on!"

They walked inside Griddy's Doughnuts, bodies displayed everywhere. There was blood and glass and Poet gulped nervously when she reminisced thoughts of the past.

"I'm all up for..." She stopped for a moment, thinking for the right word, "investigating. But, isn't this illegal? I mean, we are in a crime scene."

"Would you believe me if I said I was a Detective?" Poet looked at him in the eye, hearing his voice through her head. She smirked softly at him and he looked away from her after knowing what she was doing.